Player
    Character
    Lyndel Qa'tre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Repair All Inventory

In 2.0 is it possible to get a repair function to repair our entire inventory? My linkshell and I find it more efficient to just have someone repair all what we have equipped on each other.

Thank you!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    But that would be too convenient.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Klaus Volfield
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    But, THE IMMERSION BRO.
    Seriously though, you could program/set up everything needed to do so, submit it to SE and they'd refuse it since it's something we actually want. ;x
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alonzo Vivas
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I have always been a supporter of this repair all. I should be able to repair all at an NPC with a click of a single button. This is a standard of MMO.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Viritess Vonschalt
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    While i support needing the correct class to repair the correct gear, if you qualify class wise to repair your own gear it would be nice if you didn't have to change to the correct class and do each serperately.

I would look at it as a bonus for being able to repair your own stuff if aslong as you were in a crafting class Say lvl 50 CRP.
    And you had a LVL 50 Leatherworked, you could repair your Leather worker repairable items on you (or atleast equiped on you) while in your CRP class.

I support the idea for your own personal inventory. I still belive when repairing others, you should be in the correct class for the item.

As i said, a nice bonus mechanic for having ranked alot of crafting classes to the high levels. And save alot of time.

But even something similar to how you repair others also applying to ones self would be better then the current system.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Senryi Domonru
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Viritess View Post
    While i support needing the correct class to repair the correct gear, if you qualify class wise to repair your own gear it would be nice if you didn't have to change to the correct class and do each serperately.

I would look at it as a bonus for being able to repair your own stuff if aslong as you were in a crafting class Say lvl 50 CRP.
    And you had a LVL 50 Leatherworked, you could repair your Leather worker repairable items on you (or atleast equiped on you) while in your CRP class.

I support the idea for your own personal inventory. I still belive when repairing others, you should be in the correct class for the item.

As i said, a nice bonus mechanic for having ranked alot of crafting classes to the high levels. And save alot of time.

But even something similar to how you repair others also applying to ones self would be better then the current system.
    THIS. I WOULD LIKE THIS.
    (0)