Player
    Character
    Silver Crusader
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50

increase mistletoe cap from 1700 to 5k and lower the payout to 5 or 3

who was the developer that had the brain fart and thought that a 1.700 cap for mistletoe at 8 seals a pop was a great idea NOT!! Really now they can be farmed from humble hearth with great ease and have little to no use in crafting and there best use is handing in for seals on the rear chance that it pops up on provision list though by the time i find out that it pops up the cap been filled and i stand there looking at the NPC scratching my fury tush wondering what top do with my 10 stacks of mistletoe that have been in my inventory for the last 6 months. That dont sell in the AH and not worth vending on the off chance of getting to hand them in for seals which is a much greater need then gold.

I though i did get a chance to hand in some mistletoe at the 28 hr reset along with 7 other people getting ready for the timer to finish and soon as the timer reset it took no longer then 10 sec (i swear to god) it was caped and i only got two stacks handed in can you believe that's how fast it caped eh.

so as a dedicated FF Fan/paying player who been playing since the september 22 release day this game came out fix this issue like raise the cap to 5k and lower the seal to 5 or 3 thought 8 seals a toe is nice sounding its not so nice when u cant hand in ur 10 stacks of mistletoe cause 8 other peopl beat you to it in 10 sec of the reset

I m sure a lot of other player will be happy to have more inventory space besides my self.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    That stinks. Personally, I consider all mistletoe trees to be money trees. I like Iron Lake where I swing my hatchet and either get a mahogany log or 1500g worth of leaves that I don't feel bad about vending.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Couldn't agree with the OP more. I've been holding these stacks of mistletoe for months. MONTHS
    (0)