Player
    Character
    Halvaard Vidan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Linkshells/Companies - Kick while Offline and other features.

As a member of 3 linkshells that currently have to disband and repearl on a semi regular basis, I feel that an LS UI redesign is in order.

1. The LS listing needs to be sort-able: Alpha Order, Leader+Sack Holders, Join Date, Last Active Date.

2. There should be fields for Leaders/Sack Holders to make notes: for example "Joe Bob is John Doe's Alt."

3. Possibly a Banned List for shells, also with a note field.

4. And finally, a option to kick Inactive Members who aren't currently online.

I know this isn't one of the "priorities" nor will it be in before 2.0, but it would be nice to hear some official word... if not I'll just be complaining about it during 2.0 beta. =P

Player
    Character
    Metyn Aurea
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I'll just add my post from the other forum section on to this one because I think this topic actually needs attention, even though it only affect a small percentage of the population directly. But the devs should know that better linkshell management will benefit all players involved, even if the functionality is available only to leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Polive View Post
    Will we be able oust/promote/demote people who are not logged in? Currently, inactive players taking up space in the linkshell is a rather major problem.

Can we get some kind of function where we can tell when the last time a player has logged in? Much like your friends list in Steam, for example. This would allow LS leaders to gauge with accuracy the activity of their LSs and members.

Can we get a function to sort linkshell members? Alphabetically by name? By rank? Perhaps even manually sort them so the people you interact with the most are on top?

FFXI let you see the location (by zone) of every member in the LS. It was useful to see if LS members are currently participating in certain events or to just get a general feel for what the LS is doing at large. Can this function be implemented?

Will Linkshell messages be making a comeback? This function was very important for notifying LS members of upcoming events.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    This has been postsd like 10 times already. I agree with it but it's been discussed to death by now.
    (0)
    Draw swords and shatter shields with us!
    Apply to Neutral Impact today!

http://www.impact-gaming.us