Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Windows 7 theme?

Well, Final Fantasy XI got a theme for Windows XP for the promotion of the game being released on the PC. I was wondering if Square-Enix could collaborate with Microsoft again and make a Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn theme for Windows 7 to promote the game on the PC. I was thinking something like an RSS dynamic theme where people could submit screenshots that they have taken of the game, which should be art-like in quality and show off their character(s), battles, monsters, and/or the game's landscape.
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I guess no one is interested, I take it? I posted this thread late last night so I don't know if anyone else saw it...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blazel Nox
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I'm interested, would be an awesome thing to have a XIV theme ! and I mean not just wallpapers but those icons, buttons, Interfaces !
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Her Majesty
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Lol, wow, that was so long ago but I remember! Mandragora and cure spell sounds, Tavnazia background, can't remember what else. I completely support this! xD (even though I use Windows Blinds, would totally turn it off to use an official XIV theme)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I liked the Skeleton sounds a lot. It freaked out my sister one time and she told me not make that sound again since it was Halloween (this was years ago; we were in Williamsburg, Virginia at the time on vacation; she got spooked from the ghost walk we went on the day before).

Come on SE, make this come back! Btw, you can still install the FFXI Windows XP theme on Win7
    (0)

Player
    I'd rather see fan-made stuff instead. It always turns out better.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I'd rather see fan-made stuff instead. It always turns out better.
    That's the thing: If there was a FFXIV: A Realm Reborn RSS theme for Win7, we could submit screenshots we took for the game so they would used for the theme. Or we could us our own personal screenshots. However, I would like to see if SE could release images of the landscapes, character artwork, and the like. It would be pretty neat.
    (0)