Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Bazza Brute
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

UK/EU Linkshell (TeaAndScones) Recruiting!

Hello all,
    I have recently started a linkshell aimed at UK and EU players playing in GMT timezone. The LS is mainly for social purposes and to help meet people who play at similar times for partying, questing etc. Once the number of members is a bit higher we will look at arranging various events, but due to the nature of the linkshell these events will not be compulsory, just for fun.
    If you are interested in joining send a /tell to Bazza Brute, Guffer Logan, or Eleazar Haelan in game, reply to this post or send me a private message.
    Thanks!

Edit: Forum URL: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TeaAndSconesLS/index.php
    (0)
    Last edited by BazzaBrute; 09-22-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Player
    Character
    Seriy Anaplian
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hi Bazza I am interested in another UK/EU social shell

All the best

Dizzy
    (0)

Player

Would like to join. I have my own and another LS already, but there are sometimes quiet periods during EU times. My own, Straylight is also recruiting if you want to add another. A relaxed bunch aiming to complete all the exciting content, but not driven or picky.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bazza Brute
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thanks for the interest from both of you. You'd both be welcome to join. I'll try and get hold of you in game or alternatively try sending a /tell to Guffer Logan, Eleazar Haelan or Jojo Blackbird and they will invite you.
    Thanks
    Bazza!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jaynan Tesla
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 64
    I would also like to join if possible been playing for about a month or so with no luck LS hunting lol and would like to experience as much as I can before 2.0
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Medusa Bellerophon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I would be interested in joining too, I am french and i came back for the legacy campaign. I am active(well not an hardcore player but still, i am active at least 1 or 2 hour a day, sometime more). I would be really happy to have an active linkshell whith which I could explore the game(the more the merryer after all^^. Plus end-game is pretty much group only).
    If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask.

Best.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astanya Greywolfe
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Hey, this linkshell sounds like just what I'm looking for, I'm UK based and would love to join.
    (0)

Player

Sounds like a great LS and I'd love to join especially if there are Tea and scones
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bazza Brute
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thanks for the interest guys, I will try and catch you all online and get invites out to you, alternatively, try sending a /tell to Bazza Brute, Guffer Logan, Eleazar Haelan or Jojo Blackbird and they will get you an invite
    Bazza
    (0)

Player

I've just returned to the game to give it another shot I'm looking for a LS this time around. I only have pretty low level characters though.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast