Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Kerwin Nindon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Great stuff Mini! Love how Katella and Blind make an appearance. Look forward to seeing more!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mini Ninja
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Posted Part IV >.>
    (0)
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tackle box or riot! つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Player
    Character
    Khaien Akiyama
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    ^^b Still lovin' it. XD
    Even if I'm the last person left here, I'll keep reading.
    (3)

~She gave her heart to a falling star~
    ~~~~~~
    If he's not here, then where?
    ~~~~~~
    ~Been searching for my Afterman~

Player
    Federal Union against Child Kidnapping (do not use our acronym)
    Character
    Micha'el Mulord
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    A pretty good idea, indeed!

I'll be sure to keep reading your story!
    (3)
    Last edited by Emulord; 07-30-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Awaiting for part V
    FFXIV - Actu / Let's Play: www.emulord.com
    (Micha'el Mulord, serveur Ragnarok)

Player
    Character
    Mini Ninja
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Part V Posted
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katella Avenlea
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Awesome Mini! Keep up the good work!
    (2)

Katella Avenlea ~ Masamune Server ~ Distant World Linkshell ~ http://distantworld.enjin.com

Player
    Character
    Lissandra Heartwine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Thought I'd share and I didn't want to start a new thread, but I had written this before the game had officially launched. Here's a snippet, and I won't post more... Isn't done anyway (been on hiatus for years). lol

Dark, distraught eyes scanned across the vastness of the ocean. Dawn was soon nearing and the port aforementioned had yet to be sighted. Most likely mumbling to herself, this humble Lalafell was appalled at the thought of being lost. But alas, she wasn’t well-known for having the patience of a saint, yet let alone a gentle beast lazing the day away grass-side.

“What is it?” A tall Elezen male approached her. All he could make of her was her soft tuft of weed-green hair. “You seem-”

“Angry? Mayhap a little, but I am most definitely annoyed.” She turned to face the tall being. “Elfrid, has it not been nearly a month’s worth of sailing we’ve done?”

“I believe so.”

“Then why in Nophica’s name have we not met the port’s borders yet?”

“I am as worried as you. You are not the only one on board who thinks we might be lost.”

“Limsa Lominsa - a rich capital for sea merchants and the sullying gulls alike. It reeks of fishiness already.”

“The rest of us are as uneasy as you. Lissandra, do you think to use such a harsh manner of words?” Elfrid glanced to his right, and noticed the offended stare of a Miqo’te; her homeland, as he recalls, is Limsa Lominsa. “Think of the ones who are onboard who are from there.”

“Don’t play me for a imbecile, Elfrid. I am aware of that fact.”

“Then it’d be best if you heed his words, you tree-hugger.” The said offended Miqo’te walked up to her, eyeing her down. “Limsa Lominsa may be the capital for most fishing industries in Eorzea, but make no mockery lest you’re asking for trouble. It seems you tree-huggers are no different from the Elezen who roam those myriad caves, thinking they are far too superior to everyone else to lay way for equal ground.”

Lissandra smirked as her hands rose to her hips. “Then I suppose you are making mockery of your own clansmen as well.”

“Don’t lump me together with those Moon Keepers! We have different values and are nothing alike!”

“Well, I suppose that’s quite true, isn’t it? What is your name, Sun Seeker, if you will?” Lissandra asked.

“I’m Kharina. Kharina Rizem., and am a proud member of the Rose Clan.”

“I see. So it is true you Sun Seekers actually break down into smaller divisions?”

“In Limsa Lominsa, we have. We Sun Seekers are much more individualistic and when certain things cannot be settled, we break into divisions much like you say.”

“How interesting . . .” Lissandra proceeded to pull out a small notebook and pen. “I’ve to note this onto paper. It will help me to better understand.”

“She’s a self-proclaimed scientist of sorts,” Elfrid explained, saving Lissandra the trouble of having to do so herself. “I’ve been with her since childhood. She was always the more knowledge savvy of us two.”

Suddenly the sound of a horn could be heard, and following it was a hearty, “land ho! We’ve reached Limsa Lominsa’s eastern dock! Prepare the masts and have the anchor ready!”

“About time, I’d say. The roughness of the sea was starting to get to me.”

A fourth adventurer joined the trio. He yawned and lazily stretched in a cat-like manner. Lissandra appeared to be somewhat awestruck and couldn’t help but stare. It was not so much that she had not heard of them, but rather she never saw one in the actual flesh. He had beautiful golden-charred skin, two exquisitely green and brown eyes with sliver-thin pupils, followed up with snow-white hair, ears, and tail. In any form, way, or another he looked just as gorgeous as Kharina did.

“Dockett! What are you doing here!” exclaimed the now surprised Sun Seeker.

“I had gone out on a journey of my own. Now I’m heading back. Listen, you won’t believe all the incredibly beastly monsters I’ve seen out in the fields. I even happened upon a pack of Spriggans, and had to run away because they were all hurdling rocks at me. But it was quite an eye-opening experience.”

“That’s beyond the point, Dockett!”

“Heh, I suppose Mum and Pop will be furious with me . . . But seriously, sis, I was on this boat for an entire month with you and you hadn’t noticed! You’ve given me quite the hoot!”

SMACK!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mini Ninja
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    aww man! I was just getting into it. Cool to see you added a male miqo'te. I hope to add some to my own story as well, since I love'em so much. But we'll see where my story takes me.
    (0)

Player
    Spy, in light of bravery I set about mustering my own courage to write a fanfiction... starring you!

I will endeavour to complete it a later time, but here. Enjoy Chapter one. Also Rokien and Mijin are featured.

Spy in “The man who wasn't there.”
    Spy as “The man who wasn't there.” guest starring Mijin Gakure as “Father”, Rokien as “Mr.Rokien.”

The rain rained, and the wind blew, and for young Valentine it was cold afternoon. Through the grey the buildings bayed for the attention of a comparatively smaller street busker who's left and right butt-cheek were about to be separated by an serrated shrapnel of glass shooting down from an disgruntled secretary's sorrowful display at passing a ball to her friend at the other-side of the room, causing the early advent of this man's end.
    Valentine watched with a detached gaze at the man as it split his cranium in two. He fell away in opposite directions with his preferred photo-side falling face down. The burned man played a mournful serenade across the bare of his arm, the the knife running through flesh like fish through water.

---------------------------------------

The door of Valentine's seventeenth floor apartment begrudgingly creaked open against the weight of her back. Crashing of unopened boxes resounded through the gap of the door,smashed knick-kacks decorated the floor.
    The noise did not startle Mijin from her revere. She massaged the tick at the base of her penis with relishing delight, oblivious to the man seated across from her, staring at her with a look that did not reveal his opinion on the matter.
    Mijin acknowledged the presence of a third energy in the room, took her hand out of her pants, and began anew her conversation with Mr.Rokien, and paid no attention to the small girls head that fleetingly passed by her peripheral to pour a glass of cold water from the fridge, and then left.
    Valentine thought nothing of the one sided conversation her "Father" Mijin was having with the man whose name she did not know and whose presence she, like her “Father” to herself, did not acknowledge. Though her “Father” did not see it, a polite and pitiful nod was granted to her. She made her way into the bathroom, and removed “Father”'s bottle of sleeping pills from the medicine cabinet.

----------------------------------------------

It had been a year last Monday, four days ago, since the death of her father Spy. A kind man, many who knew him considered him genteel. Born in a well to do family; disowned at the age of twenty two for reasons unknown, for he was not one to speak on matters of the past. When asked by her, he explained that he considered doing so to be, in his words “A frivolous wasting of one's time,” which Valentine never quite understood until his death, that a past not worth living is not worth remembering, and nothing aids in remembrance moreso than tutelage. And so, not once in his 11 years of fatherhood did he impart any words of the wise upon his beloved Valentine as to not stain her view of her world with the blemishes of his own.

---------------------------------------------------

Valentine left the door of her room ajar, tidied up a tad, poured the contents of the pill bottle over the edge of her balcony, and then taking the single pill she saved for herself and the bottle proper laid on the flat of her back on her bed swallowed it with her water and went to sleep.

Mijin would walk in later expecting to find her practising the violin, the only remnant of her father Spy left in their abode, but would find her next to a bottle of empty pills.
    (1)
    Last edited by Golnan; 10-14-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mini Ninja
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Golnan View Post
    Spy, in light of bravery I set about mustering my own courage to write a fanfiction... starring you!

I will endeavour to complete it a later time, but here. Enjoy Chapter one. Also Rokien and Mijin are featured.

Spy in “The man who wasn't there.”
    Spy as “The man who wasn't there.” guest starring Mijin Gakure as “Father”, Rokien as “Mr.Rokien.”

The rain rained, and the wind blew, and for young Valentine it was cold afternoon. Through the grey the buildings bayed for the attention of a comparatively smaller street busker who's left and right butt-cheek were about to be separated by an serrated shrapnel of glass shooting down from an disgruntled secretary's sorrowful display at passing a ball to her friend at the other-side of the room, causing the early advent of this man's end.
    Valentine watched with a detached gaze at the man as it split his cranium in two. He fell away in opposite directions with his preferred photo-side falling face down. The burned man played a mournful serenade across the bare of his arm, the the knife running through flesh like fish through water.

---------------------------------------

The door of Valentine's seventeenth floor apartment begrudgingly creaked open against the weight of her back. Crashing of unopened boxes resounded through the gap of the door,smashed knick-kacks decorated the floor.
    The noise did not startle Mijin from her revere. She massaged the tick at the base of her penis with relishing delight, oblivious to the man seated across from her, staring at her with a look that did not reveal his opinion on the matter.
    Mijin acknowledged the presence of a third energy in the room, took her hand out of her pants, and began anew her conversation with Mr.Rokien, and paid no attention to the small girls head that fleetingly passed by her peripheral to pour a glass of cold water from the fridge, and then left.
    Valentine thought nothing of the one sided conversation her "Father" Mijin was having with the man whose name she did not know and whose presence she, like her “Father” to herself, did not acknowledge. Though her “Father” did not see it, a polite and pitiful nod was granted to her. She made her way into the bathroom, and removed “Father”'s bottle of sleeping pills from the medicine cabinet.

----------------------------------------------

It had been a year last Monday, four days ago, since the death of her father Spy. A kind man, many who knew him considered him genteel. Born in a well to do family; disowned at the age of twenty two for reasons unknown, for he was not one to speak on matters of the past. When asked by her, he explained that he considered doing so to be, in his words “A frivolous wasting of one's time,” which Valentine never quite understood until his death, that a past not worth living is not worth remembering, and nothing aids in remembrance moreso than tutelage. And so, not once in his 11 years of fatherhood did he impart any words of the wise upon his beloved Valentine as to not stain her view of her world with the blemishes of his own.

---------------------------------------------------

Valentine left the door of her room ajar, tidied up a tad, poured the contents of the pill bottle over the edge of her balcony, and then taking the single pill she saved for herself and the bottle proper laid on the flat of her back on her bed swallowed it with her water and went to sleep.

Mijin would walk in later expecting to find her practising the violin, the only remnant of her father Spy left in their abode, but would find her next to a bottle of empty pills.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast