Player
    Character
    Mini Ninja
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

Part III

“I got it! Hottest chick in Eorzea!” Stud snapped his fingers and stared at Mini who thought carefully of his answer.

“Hmm…Nanamo.” Mini stated leaning his back against the bar and closing his eyes in memory of her beauty.

“THE SULTANA!? Damn! You’ve got rich taste! No way in hell you’d end up with royalty like that!”

“Maybe not. But a man can dream can’t he?” Opening his eyes he turned back to Stud, “What about you? What taste does the almighty ladies man have?”

“Oh you bet your ass it’s Admiral Merlwyb!”

“Now who’s dreamin’!? She’d chew you up for breakfast!”

“Oh…she can bite me any day!”

“I didn’t say ‘bite’ I said ‘chew,’” Mini muttered being clearly ignored.

“I’d love to get my hands on those creamy white, fluffy pillows of hers!” Stud continued, groping the air in front of him.

“Who’s pillows now?” a feminine voice sounded a short distance from the drinking adventurer’s, freezing them in place.

Upon inspecting the new arrival who was accompanied by a large Roegadyn, the boys relaxed and smiled.

“Hello Katella! And you as well, Blind! What brings the wondrously odd couple out to this fine spot of Uldah?” Stud asked bowing towards the female lalafell and her husband.

“Blind wanted to take me out dancing! He’s such a sweetheart.” Katella blushed into her hands and swayed on her toes.

Blindrage stepped forward and lifted the blushing lalafell up onto his shoulder, “Yeah, we had a busy day. Garlean forces were on their way to Black Brush, Kat and I put a stop to that.” He said grinning and making a fist with his free hand.

“Those bastards actually think they can get the jump on us!? HAH!” Stud swiped his drink from behind him and chugged defiantly towards the thought.

“I wouldn’t take this news lightly.” Mini said, “The number of Garlean attacks grows weekly.”

“Oh, come on, short stuff! You think they have a chance in hell of even breaching Uldah’s front door let alone reaching the Sultana?! Not to mention even if they made it past the first gate, my man, Raubahn would cleave their skulls in half without breaking a sweat!”

Mini looked doubtful, “I dunno…”

Stud shook his head disapprovingly, “I would have thought you would have more faith in this city, man.”

“It’s not that…I just wonder why they’ve started to become more persistent.”

“Well, with Dalamud approaching maybe they’re increasing their attacks to try what they can in the limited time we have left?” Katella asked from Blind’s shoulder.

“Quite possible…I guess…”

“You’d think even pea-brained Garleans would put what puny strength they had into helping the rest of Eorzea think of a way of stopping this thing.” Stud stated gruffly.

“Or maybe, they’re the ones summoning it?” said Blind.

Stud glared at his Roegadyn friend, “Then they’re even dumber than I thought. What kind of morons wants to kill their enemy so badly that they’d kill themselves?”

“You already know the answer…Garleans are so blood thirsty they’d put themselves at risk for power. Not that it really matters…we’re all gonna die soon anyway.” Mini sighed.

The four didn’t speak for several moments before Blind carefully set his wife back down on the floor, “You guys are depressing.”

Katella blushed awkwardly in silent agreement, and the two wandered into the crowd of dancing strangers.

Mini looked over at his elezen buddy and sighed, “Hate to say it, but he’s right. Seems no matter where I go, the dark shadow of Dalamud follows me.”

“Oh Gods! Enough about Dalamud! The night’s still young, man, and Dalamud’s not going anywhere! Time to focus that overworked brain of yours on other matters!”

“Like what?”

A miqo’te bar maiden strut seductively past the boys smiling and knowing full well she was being watched.

“Like finding you a girl, mate.” Stud said in his best Jack Sparrow accent.
    (9)
    Last edited by Spy; 07-23-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tackle box or riot! つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Player
    Character
    Bisera Cecilina
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 76
    ^^ yay! keep it up!

o.o I read your fic as I wait for photoshop to stop spiting me. XDD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Emmalynn Tsukiko
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Great Thread. I was hoping someone would make a Community Event based around Roleplay or the likes.
    Though I'm not sure how well recieved it would be in the forum, and I wouldn't have the guts to post it myself.
    (1)

Player

Made a forum acc just to post in this thread! Great story and gives us some interesting story to hold us til 2.0. Keep it up ^^
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mini Ninja
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazzan View Post
    Great Thread. I was hoping someone would make a Community Event based around Roleplay or the likes.
    Though I'm not sure how well recieved it would be in the forum, and I wouldn't have the guts to post it myself.
    Ooooh! That sounds like an interesting idea! ^^ I'd probably participate if someone started it.
    (3)
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tackle box or riot! つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Player
    Character
    Emmalynn Tsukiko
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ooooh! That sounds like an interesting idea! ^^ I'd probably participate if someone started it.
    Perhaps we could use it and follow the story of the game?

So right now. We right about Dalamud, how the characters are, the interactions.
    Then in 2.0; things will change, we can make the thread follow the Narrative.

Who wants to take the plunge and make a thread?.

I could try xD
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Katella Avenlea
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Very nice Mini! Love it! Keep it coming!
    (4)

Katella Avenlea ~ Masamune Server ~ Distant World Linkshell ~ http://distantworld.enjin.com

Player
    Character
    Sera Malqir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I think there are few fanfictions in the forums because they belong in each player's blog.
    But...I'm happy it was posted here, because I rarely read blogs and I wouldn't have found this.
    I love your characters and the story so far^^
    Keep on writing, I'll bookmark this thread so I can keep reading. Oh, but if this goes on for many more pages you could probably edit new parts into your first post? Otherwise it may become quite bothersome to find the new parts in 30 pages of comments
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Khaien Akiyama
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Bookmarked as well. Can't wait to read more. ^^
    (0)

~She gave her heart to a falling star~
    ~~~~~~