Thread: 40-> 50

Player
    Character
    Hanabira Asashi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    just to comment on this.. i dunno what im doing wrong, but im only getting 2 or 3 per "seeker" event... do you get less for AE killing?

finding it highly unlikely someone got a stack in an hour
    (0)
    Last edited by Hanabira; 08-29-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Just saw this topic pop up in new posts, and I don't have an answer for you Hanabira, but you can get a lot of red coral fishing in Bald Knoll. The only annoying part is running between the various fishing schools to get it. If you aim for it you can pull up quite a bit though.

Red coral looks like the best alternative to electrum stuff, but if you have leves to burn, that's probably the best way to go.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hanabira Asashi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    after i finish this stack of corals in this cave i'll likely just buy the corals from AH and take the small loss selling the rings to the vendor
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makoto Edakumi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Red Coral is a good way, though personally I say save the +1s for bracelets, don't know about other servers but when I was doing them they were 150k for the HQ on my server. That was maybe a month ago? Otherwise I just spammed the NQ for rings & NPC'd them. Went the Shposhae route as well, LNC AoEs, got about 10 per red clam phase or whatever you want to call it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hanabira Asashi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    thats interesting.. the most i would get per "phase" was 4 or 5 if i was lucky. using 2 spells to take them down.. thats how i found out there was a limit to how many mobs can be hit by 1 AoE
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Moe Jax
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    I know some people may look down on this but like its been said above red coral in shposhae is the fastest way for the red coral. If you have a turbo controller you can setup your blm in the middle of the spawn area and set turbo on blizzara. You should be able to kill each wave with 2 blizzaras and as long as you are 50 you shouldn't have any problem with them beating on you until your CD's come up. Firepots sell well also if you take the time to put them up. Enjoy!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enki Oro
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I'm a 43 GSM (almost 44). I'm currently doing Gold Ore 2x Copper Ore 1x to Rose Gold Nugget. I have Miner leveled up (leveled it to make the most of leveling GSM) and so far I've only had to invest in 100k~ buying Wind and Fire Crystals. I'm managing to do them without botching (maybe botching 1 synth in an hour of crafting?).

Also bought some Red Coral, but atm the EXP is not so great from them.

Idk how some of you can get into GSM without MIN. I'd probably be lost without it, haha.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Minato Arisato
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    From 40-50 I've just been spamming leves. They're pretty decent in terms of exp and you get electrum ingots from them for more exp. Very good alternative if you dont have miner leveled, or you'll like me and hate spending gil on crafts.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2