Character
    Zaphod Beeblebrox
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

[dev 1019] Item Requests Button

Good day

Something I’d like to see: “Popular Items Request List”. After searching the Mercantile houses and not finding the item or items you’re looking for, click a “Item Request” button and type in the item name. If the item is listed in the Game’s database then it’s accepted (of course it would have to be something accessible to gathering & crafting).

These item requests would be correlated and compiled into “Top Ten Item Request of the Day” and “Top Ten Item Request of the Week” lists. You could check these lists at the bulletin boards on the Wards, Mercantile Houses, Crafting & Gathering Guilds or Adventures Guild.

Now your Gathers & Crafting folks can be aware of item shortages and the needs of the other players on the server. The lists would cover everything from basic low level materials to high level completed synths. It would probably be wise to limit the number of requests per users per day.

Sorry if this has been requested 10k times already, but it was just on my mind today.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I would go one step further and allow the actual item request system function without needing the item. It's halfway there and that would greatly help me out as a DoL who frequently has too many things than can be put up for sale.

If I want 99 salt leeks, I give my retainer 50k, put the request up, and someone can hopefully search for it.
    (1)