Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Konstantine Porphyrogenitos
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    This is a great, great thread Kairi. Major props. The AV and CC videos are nice and clear and the music is tasteful.

+1000
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Thanks ;p. And added black mage faction to the list. Only war not in . Ended up doing blackmage after all XD
    (0)

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/babyger7

Player
    Character
    Prims Delmonty
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    I stumbled upon your faction leves yesterday whilst getting ready for Operation: Tailspin

Thanks very much for the help!

<edit> And that's an interesting action bar set-up you have. Pummel is in the middle and the skills that combo off of it are on either side ~
    (0)
    Last edited by Fadigre; 10-11-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    FFXIV economics - 'Stupid and demand'

Quote Originally Posted by Hachi-Roku View Post
    I'll make you a deal.

You can have gunblades if we can have Riflebhuj.
    Checka my game-face!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/93195-Show-your-Miqo-te-!!?p=1288461&viewfull=1#post1288461

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadigre View Post
    I stumbled upon your faction leves yesterday whilst getting ready for Operation: Tailspin

Thanks very much for the help!

<edit> And that's an interesting action bar set-up you have. Pummel is in the middle and the skills that combo off of it are on either side ~
    =p easier for me since i using controller . i just line up the UI and spells/skills for all the combo to switch easily. feel free drop any questions regarding anything if need be. some videos that been uploaded have a smoother strat for them at this point, so may provide more advice depending on what's needed XD.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prims Delmonty
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Ha, well we're burning through the faction leves at the moment.
    Found out last night that the Bard one has some strange mob AI. The Ixali have a habit of just stopping and checking out the scenary which causes trouble for the kiter (especially if it's the LNC that has stopped who can bind)

I figured my kiting circle wasn't big enough so I watched your minima and noticed that the Paladin goes all the way up to the top of the hill and effectively makes a figure of 8 so when some Ixali are left behind they can cut across the centre to the kiter rather than coming from in front of the tank!

A lot of these factions seem to require you to have perfect positioning. The Paladin faction we had issues where the Monks had the drake too close to the Paladin and White mage. Whilst this is fine for the Paladin as he can just move, if the White mage uses a few seconds to move then they'll struggle to get their next spell off giving the Paladin a chance to fall over on his bum.

We're trying Black mage right now but we seem to be struggling for time (which I hear is common)
    We can get the Princess to pop around 6 minutes if not sooner using a Black Mage and a Monk for the first bit but after that the princess just seems to enjoy changing to bad colours and curing herself. She's a real jerk!

I'm going out for a nice meal tonight but I'm genna take another look at your videos again when I get a chance to disect what you're doing!

Oh, and I have a similar kind of action bar except everything is going from left to right. The centre thing never occured to me!
    A good example is my Monk bar which starts with Pounce on the second line, then Sucker Punch, then Keen Flurry, then Dragon Kick. After Dragon kick there is Demolish, Blood for Blood, Blindside and finally Howling Fist!
    I think I'll reconsider having them branch out from middle to make it easier on the eyes ~
    (0)

I'll make you a deal.

Checka my game-face!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/93195-Show-your-Miqo-te-!!?p=1288461&viewfull=1#post1288461

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    yea, alot time positioning for these leves are important. so as not to kill each other =p. hehe the ixaii are a funny bunch. For that leve i found it faster to use a dragoon instead of war when i was helping a friend clear it. but yea, any will do. if use dragoon, got to stun, paralise it often and dd fast so they don;t kill u. as its more squashy =p.

good luck with the leves. blackmage one just pray not too much green . otherwise it be slow on damage. XD. other than that just spread the 2 blackmage out so they won't get hit by pudding at same time. like i draw hate a few times, and end up get slapped at the end =x. but didn't mpk the other bblm since diff pos
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prims Delmonty
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    We had quite the problem with DPS!
    Everytime we got her to 50% she'd just start curing! Shield Bash just wasn't reliable on it.
    I tried a few things to enhance damage like Riot Blade to lower defense and Goring blade's DoT but we just couldn't get her down.

But! Whilst I was out for a meal our Warrior took over and stunned the Cure spell with Steel Cyclone!
    Everything just fell into place there.

They also cleared Dragoon without me, we've moved onto MNK now!

Kairi ~ Can I ask what was behind your last name when you chose it? It's a really weird word!
    (0)

I'll make you a deal.

Checka my game-face!

Player
    Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    For BLM leve we found BLM WHM MNKx2 to be the best setup. More stuns, more damage and stuff.
    (0)
    Draw swords and shatter shields with us!
    Apply to Neutral Impact today!

http://www.impact-gaming.us

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadigre View Post
    Kairi ~ Can I ask what was behind your last name when you chose it? It's a really weird word!
    =p well at 1st i created kairi hearts or heart i forget, which was cause of kingdom hearts. then, well decided to remake it after a couple of hours. but when i try remake after delete. someone already took the name so, i add an sg in front. sg is short form for singapore =p.

---------------------------------

as far as blm or any other leves go, there is a variety of ways to do it. depending on player main job and classes they can add a mix into the faction leves =p. these are just some ways to do them is all .
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prims Delmonty
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by KairiSgheart View Post
    =p well at 1st i created kairi hearts or heart i forget, which was cause of kingdom hearts. then, well decided to remake it after a couple of hours. but when i try remake after delete. someone already took the name so, i add an sg in front. sg is short form for singapore =p.
    Well now it makes much more sense!
    I've been wondering for ages how to pronouce 'SG'!

And thanks, we've gotten past those nasty factions now and had some frivolous fun with Garuda!
    Ifrit Extreme though, hooo-boy.
    (0)

I'll make you a deal.

Checka my game-face!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast