Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Grynh Lynh
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 57
    Returning player with a meld question that doesn't warrant its own thread so I'm sticking it in here:

Is there, like, an agreed upon spot in Ul'dah to park yourself if you're waiting around for a random meld and don't have a convenient pal to just trade it to...?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbunny View Post
    Returning player with a meld question that doesn't warrant its own thread so I'm sticking it in here:

Is there, like, an agreed upon spot in Ul'dah to park yourself if you're waiting around for a random meld and don't have a convenient pal to just trade it to...?
    Not as far as I know. I think this sort of question may be better suited to your world's forums, as it's sure to vary from server to server.

On Masamune, most of Ul'dah near the Aetheryte Plaza is far too crowded to guarantee that you'll be seen, so I'd recommend places that high-level crafters frequent, but where the 40-character render limit won't hide you. Places that come to mind are the side entrance to the adventurer's guild and the Ul'dah Mercantile House in any city, but particularly in Ul'dah itself.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2