Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyKnuckles View Post
    Haha, your funny. I'm aware of all the materia. Even w/ materia there is still a "better" choice to meld things w/ most of the time.

BTW Did you actually threaten me on a FF14 post b/c I responded to a rude and ignorant comment that Eikikikkiki posted on a valid discussion? I sleep soundly every night knowing you and you short friend wouldn't dare come to my state to do me harm in my sleep. You must really live in a fantasy world 24/7 where you think things like that are possible by morons like you... Time to get some fresh air and just few meetings w/ a shrink. Lesson #1 don't start no sh!t, won't be no sh!t. Lesson #2 comes when you try to act out your imaginary thoughts to rl actions. I wish you would.
    Lol, calm down seriously. That's not a threat that's called humor.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucky Knuckles
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

huh?

[QUOTE=AmyNeudaiz;764370]

Btw, don't be rude to Eekiki. Bad things will happen to you in your sleep.

I am perfectly calm, but where I'm from that is not called humor. Thank you for making my thread off topic and dramatic.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malix Farwin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomoken View Post
    No... thats not epic, and straight to the point (though it is short). It's rude, immature, and close-minded.

YES FFXIV isn't FFXI, BUT characteristic to the Final Fantasy series up to THIS POINT, MNKs did have very high HP. For someone to start a thread of discussion about it isn't a cry for "wanting XI back" but rather just a simple discussion.

Grow up.
    Your the one who needs to grow up Q.Q.ing on the forums about something as dumb as HP of a monk. If you want my honest opinion it would be a huge waste of resources for them to stop what they are doing to implant increased hp of monks. P.S. her comment was epic while yours was.. lackluster to say the least.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3