Character
    Shosa Sosa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Levelign Armorer in the 40s

So im 38 Armoer and i dont really see anything to grind on in the 40s that isnt going to cost me 100s of thousands of gil to spam. any suggestions that dont include "leve's"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Cobalt Rivets ~43. Cobalt Mesail to 50.

That seems like the most obvious path. You can even squeeze out some extra exp by dying the mesails.

I haven't done Armorer yet but I intend to.

I know you don't want to hear leves, but they are the most ideal method through the 40s.

You have to spend something at this point. Gil (to buy mats), time (to farm mats), or Leve allowances.

Through the low 40s they'll reward 2800-3500 upon turn in. The 45+ leves should reward about 4000. The 40s are where where leves really shine for crafters.
    (1)

Character
    Shosa Sosa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    yea i was going cobalt rings but ran out of cobalt. and cobalt ingots are like 7k apiece so thats a huge loss if u wanna spam them. guess i gotta get my miner up to make my own ; ;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pistol Pete
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    2 Dated recipes: Iron Poleyns to 40 then at 40 do iron greaves, level 50 synth.

Iron Poleyns: Iron Square x2, Buffalo Leather Strap x1
    Iron Greaves: Same as above

They may be a lot of shards for synths, but it really isn't that bad. I thought it was, but once you do it it isn't bad. You can hasty hand the iron squares. You get x12 iron sqaures for 3 iron nuggets. I bought like 3 stacks of iron nuggets and got about 7 stacks of squares. The straps are a low level ltw synth(21), one buffalo leather gets you x12 straps so its nice also.

Hope this helps.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Gloulion View Post

They may be a lot of shards for synths, but it really isn't that bad. I thought it was, but once you do it it isn't bad. You can hasty hand the iron squares. You get x12 iron sqaures for 3 iron nuggets. I bought like 3 stacks of iron nuggets and got about 7 stacks of squares. The straps are a low level ltw synth(21), one buffalo leather gets you x12 straps so its nice also.

Hope this helps.
    Doing These atm and are so much better than doing cobalt at least for me since cobalt ingots are expencive on my server ty for the info!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pistol Pete
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    No problem I had the same issue, also I wanted to keep the cobalt for my own crafts. I asked some people on my server for help, so passing on the info now, glad I could help
    (0)

Character
    Shosa Sosa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    yea got armorer to 50 finally using the greaves mostly thanks ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    This is my last class to 50 (finally!) and I was dreading it..hehe didn't see a good way to go from 40 to 50..thank you so much for the info Gloulion
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloulion View Post

Hope this helps.
    I gave a leatherworker 700k to make me 10 stacks of straps, and I made 20 stacks of iron squares. That got me from level 40 -50. (I wasted a lot of money because I used half of those mats before the crafting experience revamp patch.)

Also, this didn't warrant its own thread. Had you simply have looked in the armorer section you would have come accross my thread http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-Armorer-35-50
    (0)
    Last edited by JackDaniels; 07-24-2012 at 12:48 AM.