Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Yeah, I agree with several other people here about adding a Musketeer class... hope we can dual wield them and that it comes complete with its own storage case, just like Admiral Merlwyb's...

(2)
    "After ten years, finally headed to Sharlayan... absolutely stoked"

Player

I like the gunblade idea.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ria Ayo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozvara View Post
    I would like to see guns introduced as a slow, high damage, low accuracy weapon.

Hopefully "Musketeer", or what ever gun class is eventually released, is something that's unique from Bard and isn't just another DD with support capabilities.
    Slow and high damage, sure.

Low acc? Get that RNG BS out of my game. I'm tired of it, I've experienced games without it, it doesn't detract from the requirement of player skill or anything else. All it does it serve as an annoyance.

But if a 100% accuracy is obtainable through gear/food then whatever, I will not complain. However never being able to go over 95% or 99% accuracy is infuriatingly stupid and needs to go away forever in MMOs.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Riaayo View Post
    Slow and high damage, sure.

Low acc? Get that RNG BS out of my game. I'm tired of it, I've experienced games without it, it doesn't detract from the requirement of player skill or anything else. All it does it serve as an annoyance.

But if a 100% accuracy is obtainable through gear/food then whatever, I will not complain. However never being able to go over 95% or 99% accuracy is infuriatingly stupid and needs to go away forever in MMOs.
    Well, some skills should have a lower accuracy than others. Anything where you turn your back or do some dazzling acrobatics, for instance, shouldn't be as accurate as a straight shot. I mostly agree with you - how could you consider yourself a marksman if you can't hit something five times your size? The only thing I would consider, though, is that if what you're attacking has a high enough AC the blow will just glance off.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    I thought something like this more as relict whip
    I wouldn't call that a whip .. :\
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karon Mephisto
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    ough it should)
    Some of the ideas I like and have heard are:
    1. Glowing Orb (1 Handed or 1H)
    - Though if they are not using a giant glowing orb ball thing, where would they put it or would it be like /display mh off?
    FOO FIGHTERS!
    (0)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12