Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player

Oh I did not know that. I bought an expensive one awhile back and it's just been sitting in my inventory. Good to know!
    (0)
    ~ Paradise Oblivion
    ~ http://po.clancentral.us

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Yeah, the company tonics are pretty awesome and people really should carry them.

As sad as it sounds though, re-raise would arguably break the combat system.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Space Detective
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    dont bother sleeping the wolves.just wait for the tree to past then get on the chicken and run past them till they leash
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kane Altrath
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    Hmm, I don't know. I suppose they could balance it if it had a really long cast time and 15 minute recast time.

And then have it on a timer so people can't just wait that long before going into instanced content.
    (0)

Character
    Kickle Cubicle
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    Yeah, the company tonics are pretty awesome and people really should carry them.

Kinda. As it is right now, white mages can instant cast a raise spell that gets a person up with full HP and no weakness, then immediately slow-cast a normal raise (with weakness), and they can do it every five minutes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    ^^ Actually any raise at all from a WHM/CNJ past a certain level has no weakness at all. Doesn't matter if you used Presence of Mind or not.
    (0)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Estellios View Post
    There's an aetheryte node thats around there with no wolves along the way. Just set your HP there.

It "existed" in that it was in the game data but it was never actually usable in the game at all.
    Actually...I'm pretty sure it was in Alpha/Beta.
    (0)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    I like your signature
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fafnir Nidhogg
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    I remember the general purpose of the spell/item in FFXI to be used at higher levels. Normally higher level mobs, areas, content, and battles would be located at far distances. I am sure some might remember taking thirty minutes to get to a destination and then after a short period wipe or no one had raise in the party for some reason. Half the time the party would just disband cause of the huge amount of time it takes to set a party, then get to the action. I bet when FFXIV gets to this point for one reason or another it will implement the spell. As I see it, if everyone in FFXIV can raise one way or another, is there much difference if you can reraise?
    (0)
    Last edited by Fafnir_Nidhogg; 11-10-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Alienware M15x | Intel i7 940XM | 1920x1080p | AMD 7970M 850c/1200m/.95v | Windows 8 Pro | Benchmark Score 5864 Maximum Setting

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    there's an ixali clearing near the gridania hamlet i died there and when i hit return i was raised instead of returned. I did this several times to test it. About a month later i was walking by it so i tried it again and it worked again.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2