Player

???Lapis Cross???

Could anybody please tell me how the hell i get this item? I need it to start a Maelstrom quest "The Weakest Link", but the Storm Seals exchange guy doesn't seem to carry it. Help me out please.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tamorae Fonteil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    I think you do small talk with him to buy it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sa'hana Zhralyia
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    If I'm correct the Lapis Cross is a key item that's obtained for your promotion isn't it? If so you need to talk to him (Don't choose the option that gives the quest.) and select the option to apply for a promotion. Providing you have the seals available you should be told you have to prove your worth before he'll give you it. That should trigger the quest I believe. I might be wrong there and you can purchase it without triggering the quest but applying for a promotion should give you the Lapis Cross.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamorae View Post
    I think you do small talk with him to buy it.
    This, if you havent wasted any seals by this point, you should be able to afford it
    (0)

Player

Thanks yall. The promotion guy keep saying I could get it by trading seals but the seals exchange guy didn't have it. Damn confusing stuff lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbery View Post
    Thanks yall. The promotion guy keep saying I could get it by trading seals but the seals exchange guy didn't have it. Damn confusing stuff lol
    You give seals to the promotion guy (Guincum I think) for promotions or medals. Should get the option either through "Small Talk" or by asking about promotions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazaran Leeman
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Yes you small talk... ask for promotion, promte, and get it as item at that point. If like me haven't proted before you may need to promte 3 times. I was at third class recruit nad ended up jumping in a day to corporal. Go figuare.

Each promotion requires seals. So it will say trade 2000/____ seals? IF you have none or not enough you won't be able to promote.
    (0)