Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyJorildyn View Post
    DPS gear and tanking gear are totally different anyway. Don't think it matters that much as long as you have a set for each.
    Either way, I haven't seen a single soul that's equipping the lieutenants axe and wearing 4 other pieces of GC gear due to the compromise. Those GC legs for example, I'd be cutting the VIT and STR on my legs by half.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I haven't either, but I'm ul'dahn and that GC gear is INT based. The LL stuff doesn't look too bad, but I've never looked into it that deeply.
    (0)
    Draw swords and shatter shields with us!
    Apply to Neutral Impact today!

http://www.impact-gaming.us

Player

Wouldnt you go for five peice that would be, ax, earring, braclet, belt and then coat/chest. I say this because i have my stat caps hit and i really need atk. Getting the ax attack power is a must. Also I dont think it would be good to dps with the relic. The real question for me is does the ax count as the 5th peice?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Enmity+50 on the relic isn't really that much. It is the best axe for DPS hands down.
    (0)
    Draw swords and shatter shields with us!
    Apply to Neutral Impact today!

http://www.impact-gaming.us

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_one View Post
    Wouldnt you go for five peice that would be, ax, earring, braclet, belt and then coat/chest. I say this because i have my stat caps hit and i really need atk. Getting the ax attack power is a must. Also I dont think it would be good to dps with the relic. The real question for me is does the ax count as the 5th peice?
    Yeah, the axe counts as 5. But the uldahn lieutenants axe only has +25 attk, the sergeant's axe has +40. With the missing acc (I'm Uldahn too) the sergeant's axe is better, with a possible exception that you have str and vit both capped, in which case it's possible (not probable) that the .1 dps will raise the caps enough to compensate.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kipp Kaida
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly_Millions View Post
    That would actually eliminate most +enmity gear asside from sentinels sabatons or dark light gear.

no matter what gc gear you choose for that bonus, there is a trade-off.
    Well he never said dps or tank, so I'd say it's a decent trade-off lol.

EDIT: The last set of gloves for Maelstrom offers +100 HP and +50 Acc if you are having accuracy problems, granted you might be getting rid of attackpower/strength gloves.
    (0)

Player

I have the dl and trip meld str. gloves. I like the mog ax with the explor choker for my acc it keeps it around 400-395 i think. I would think the relic is a tanking ax thou it has the higest dps. The sec highest ax ist the ll one. If i were to go with the vit belt, earring, brackelt and ax, i only need one more peice for the bouns. The chest is a little tought because i have a double meld chest with vit +31-33. Thou it is not worth it becuse the hard cap for vit is what 305-320 depeind on ax correct? Either way i have to get the rest of my seals to get it. Got that dam note first. And thanks for the help molly.
    (0)

Player

Flame Sergeant's Axe is the best weapon for the cost to acquire.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyomen View Post
    Flame Sergeant's Axe is the best weapon for the cost to acquire.
    yep, I'll take +40 attk over +25 attk and .1 dps more and a hit to my other gear any day of the week.
    (0)

Player

The acc is good for the ll ax thou and it lets me put in a strength to hit my caps i can hit about 630-650 attck power with vit at 310 and strength at 341-5 give or take a few. So I really only need a few more points of acc. to get were i want to be. I also have the five set bouns. I went with the ring, braclet, belt, ax and coat. The coat and braclet are not ideal but I like to dps in war and t vit and strength bouns is not bad. Thou i did blow up a great buff ax on a double meld heavens fist four.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast