Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

USA players on Ragnarok

Hello, I joined FFXIV a couple of days ago and I'm in love If you are a US player on this server please post here I'm trying to get a feel for this population specifically. Either way I'm going to stick it out. If you are in game and want to send me a tell that would be great. I'm Dolos Daga and I'm obviously on the Ragnarok server. I welcome all tells no matter your nationality. Thanks fellas and gals and I'll see you in game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dolos_Daga; 06-28-2012 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Mispelling

Player
    Character
    Asael K'ni'roux
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolos_Daga View Post
    Hello, I joined FFXIV a couple of days ago and I'm in love If you are a US player on this server please post here I'm trying to get a feel for this population specifically. Either way I'm going to stick it out. If you are in game and want to send me a tell that would be great. I'm Dolos Daga and I'm obviously on the Ragnarok server. I welcome all tells no matter your nationality. Thanks fellas and gals and I'll see you in game.
    Heya Dolos...the US/NA crowd on Rag is pretty good...there are quite a few of us around...I have my own NA shell and am always looking for active players to fill out our ranks...drop in and say hey when you see us...we're a social shell...lots of new players so we are busy lvling and completing quests/missions for all our newer members.
    (0)

Player

Thanks Allistar. I'll look for you guys when I get on.
    (0)

Player

Hello there. I just started playing myself and I'm having a blast. I'm looking forward to making some in-game friends. Say hi if you want. My character is Tal Tobin.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sean Cody
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 16
    USA players on Ragnarok is such a mystery to me =o
    (1)

Player

I haven't been playing very long, and I chose this server because it was the default selection when I created my character. However, I've seen several mentions about Ragnarok not being for USA players. I was just curious why this is the case? There is certainly no distinction between servers on the selection screen other than the number of little yellow chocobos, which I thought indicated population. When I played FFXI, I played with people from all over the world. It was one of the things I liked about FFXI.

Just wondering what I'm missing.

-T
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Norack Sunstorm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by torywho View Post
    I haven't been playing very long, and I chose this server because it was the default selection when I created my character. However, I've seen several mentions about Ragnarok not being for USA players. I was just curious why this is the case? There is certainly no distinction between servers on the selection screen other than the number of little yellow chocobos, which I thought indicated population. When I played FFXI, I played with people from all over the world. It was one of the things I liked about FFXI.

-T
    You can go to which ever server you want theres no reason you cant be NA and not be on ragnarok. The only reason ppl say its not for NA or other ppl is because when SE did the server merge they where trying to balance ppl from all nationalities into each server. However there wasnt enough EU players to spread in each world and be alot of them to where they would have a fun time, so SE made a completely new world, Ragnarok, and it was stated that if your EU and want the best experience possible than go to that server. As you can see though not alot of ppl did that and other ppl of other nationalities went to ragnarok just because they like playing with ppl of other nationalities.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Asael K'ni'roux
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by torywho View Post

-T
    Strangely as it may seem to other players...there is a sizeable amount of NA players on ragnarok...not as much as the EU, but we're here...and gladly welcome more of our brethren to the ranks...as of right now there are 2 NA ls on ragnarok...mine Red Tails stands at 14 members and are always looking for more active players to fill our ranks, we are a social/casual/semi-hardcore but we're here to enjoy and have fun in the game...
    (1)

Player

I am just returning to FFXIV after a long abscence. I am looking for a casual social LS. I don't have a lot of time to play and do most things solo due to time constraints. I would love an LS where I can chat and have a good time like I did in FFXI. Please shoot me a tell if there is an LS that wouldn't mind having me. in game name is Dts Bard.
    (0)

Player

USA here, third or fourth time on a new server. Liked the name and wasnt as crowded as others. It was a surprise to see old server names gone lol.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast