Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Guyot Laccolith
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I've been playing since June. I've been able to do okay on my own, but it's getting brutally obvious that I need to find a group to adventure with to advance. I'm a casual player from the west coast so I've been trying to find an NA link shell that is looking to recruit.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rickart; 08-23-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Player
    Character
    Asael K'ni'roux
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I'm online as much as I can...usually around 5pm est everyday...if anyone needs/looking for a casual LS send me a /tell in game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makoto Edakumi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaran View Post
    Howdy from Texas. Our LS has numerous people from the US/Canada and the region.
    Ok, yeah... my first post on forums has to be with this. Go Texas.

Been here on Ragnarok since... maybe 1.19/1.20, I forget what patch I joined in on, back then right after Chocobos came back, I remember they were here before I started. I actually chose Ragnarok most likely for the same as other people: low population. Though this was from experience with XI and the overcrowding of everything there... though I quit that years ago.

Anyways, I actually lead a small LS of 7(unless my cohorts have been recruiting, go us!), called Orchid Nights. I know myself and another are NA-region, 2 from EU/Africa. We don't care where you're from, just keep things civil & helpful.
    Personally I'm on mid-afternoon for any sort of event or helping, and just general stuff in the AM because I work 3rd shift.

BTW, we're looking for anyone willing to take Leatherworker to 50 to join up(I don't feel like getting 3 50-crafts before 2.0)... yes a plug for the LS.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    K'urai Kazuri
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 58

Stark Blast

I have started and LS named Stark Blast (ref Stephen King) we are a small but growing social LS. We are here to help each other and just generally have fun. We are PST based but have members and soon to be members (PS3 launch) all over the map. Most of us played XI and moved here. Look us up we dont shout for members but we do respond to shouts Leave me a message here or on Lodestone and we will add you to our ranks.
    Kurai Odina
    (0)

Player

I play on Ragnarok and from USA, people from all over the world play there.

Player
    Character
    Kay Rage
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 38
    Hey I am new to the FFXIV. Looking for a US LS to group with. Just started playing in august trying to prepare myself for 2.0. I am really enjoying this game. Hoping to meet some new friends. Send me a tell in game Ronin Kayrage.
    (0)

Player

Hey guys and gals, I am new to Rag as well and also from Texas. Looking for fellow USA players or an active LS to join to lvl and raid once I'm 50.
    Thanks see ya in game.

Char: Mighty Rhyz Lvl 22 (Lancer)
    (1)
    Last edited by Rhyz; 09-24-2012 at 12:12 PM.

8. 10-21-2012 12:21 PM

hi guys im relatively new too, ive had the game for a while now, (im a legacy member woo hoo) but i dont have anby friends online been trying to find people in-game but no one ever wants to team up, figure this thread is as good as any, can i join any of your guilds or groups for v.2? id greatly appreciate it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zara Diaspora
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 63
    By all means apply to Red Tails. We do a lot helping with lower levels and quests. In 1.0 we always had a crafter on hand to make something for people. No one knows where data centers are..or who will end up where. But can't hurt to apply, get to know people and if this data center thing works out you'll have people who have your back from day 1. Worst thing that happens is you have to suffer through Shinoda Mouri's meme posts lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rubin Riki
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 28
    Hi everyone! I'm a west coast player as well from Washington state! How is everyone doing? I chose this server because it was the less populated one and also because I was on the Ragnarok server in FFXI! I can speak Japanese and English fluently. My in-game name is Rubin Riki. It would be nice to be in a social LS in here too! I also had no idea about the EU deal but that doesn't bother me at all! It's always nice to meet people from other parts of the world!
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3