Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Metyn Aurea
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    +1 for timestamps please. Base it off of your system's clock if necessary, but please do implement them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xt Hydra
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    also looking at message date by simply right clicking on it name in the chat.. rather bloating the whole chat log.

they should rather consider optional query of players connectivity

thats more done on the server
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I know in ARR many of the configuration options that are done in the external config program will be able to be done in game, however will there still be options that can only be configured while not playing? If so, log time stamps could be a configuration option there.

It might be a bit taboo to mention this, but Windower program for FF11 turns this on clientside as the game loads up, so I don't see what would be difficult about doing it in the game's external config options. If it's something that's bound to cause a lot of system stress, make it to only be toggleable in the external config before the game is loaded up.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something else that is making this option more complex to implement or not. Enlighten me if so.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ferth Fontaine
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Valmonte View Post
    if its going to strain server response times, why even bring it up? id rather the server be strained elsewhere than with something as pointless and mundane as time stamps. Who gives a crap who said what @ what time.

It adds nothing to the game nor does it add to my level of enjoying the game.
    If they do it right it shouldn't strain anything. We don't need server accurate timestamps, just locally accurate timestamps.

And second, for anyone who has ever gone afk and received tells, having a frame of reference for the amount of time that has passed since you received the tell and you saw the tell is a pretty handy thing.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3