Player
    Character
    Alzelia Shey
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50

What to sell for Profit?

My weaver is lvl 50, and I have a TON of materia, and a bunch of felt and woolen cloth, both HQ and NQ. I've already made most of the double melds I want for myself, so I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to suggest what I gear I should make, purely for selling for Profit. I'm only willing to try for double melds on NQ gear. I was thinking about Felt hats with INT double stacked, and making Felt Coif's of toiling +1 with Mind IV. But I want to be diverse, so I would love suggestions.

Also, say I want to stack an INT III and an INT IV on a felt hat, which one should I attach first?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    You should always put the weaker materia first, even of the same grade. Your chances are slightly better. HQ items also have higher chances.
    (0)

Player

Felt hats are redundant to BLMs since electrum circlets. I don't think you'll be able to easily shift even double melded hats.

You could try Vit stacking felt robes of the mind for a WHM enhancing magic build but I think thats quite a niche market.

felt coifs +1 would be good ^^
    Woolen yarn +1's I think are good. Also just selling felt +1s

Woolen tights stacked with int+mnd / int+pie
    (0)