- [dev1445] The concluding part of the quest “A Relic Reborn” has been added.
* This repeatable quest is necessary to obtain special job-specific weaponry, and will require a great deal of time and dedication to complete.
Based on the above addition, the following adjustments have been made:
- New treasure chests have been added to Dzemael Darkhold.
- Monsters in certain behests now drop new items.
* These items can be obtained regardless of quest acceptance.
- New rewards have been added for high-level caravan escort missions.
- New faction leves have been added.
- A more difficult battle against Ifrit, fought in the Bowl of Embers (Extreme), has been added.
* In order to gain access to the Bowl of Embers (Extreme), you must have accepted the quest “A Relic Reborn” and fulfilled certain conditions. Furthermore, only parties consisting of eight Disciples of War or Magic of level 50 or higher will be permitted to enter.
- [dev1003] The following Grand Company quests have been added:
Quest Title Client Location Patrol, Interrupted Storm Lieutenant Guincum Limsa Lominsa, Maelstrom Command (1,1) Cure for the Common Pox Serpent Lieutenant Fulke Gridania, The Adder’s Nest (1,1) Mess with the Goat, Get the Horns Flame Lieutenant Aubrey Ul’dah, The Hall of Flames (1,1)
- [dev1446] The following Grand Company rank has been made available:
Commission Maelstrom Order of the Twin Adder Immortal Flames Maximum Company Seals Rank Insignia Rank Insignia Rank Insignia Officer Second Storm Lieutenant Second Serpent Lieutenant Second Flame Lieutenant 50,000
Adventurers must fulfill the following requirements if they wish to rise from Chief Sergeant to Second Lieutenant:
- Complete one of the following Grand Company quests:
Grand Company Quest Title Maelstrom Patrol, Interrupted Order of the Twin Adder Cure for the Common Pox Immortal Flames Mess with the Goat, Get the Horns
- Complete one of the three “United We Stand” quests.
- Pay 25,000 company seals.
* Depending on your Grand Company, you will receive either the Aquamarine Cross, the Emerald Bough, or the Platinum Scales in commemoration of your promotion.
- [dev1447] The additional effects of certain actions have been adjusted to increase Enfeebling Magic Potency.
Based on this change, additional effects are now more likely to succeed.
- [dev1448] Several new items have been added.
View the details.
- [dev1449] New company seal exchange items have been added.
View the details.
- [dev1450] The following goldsmithing recipe has been added:
Item Material Crystal Rose Gold Circlet Legionary Visor
Rose Gold Ingot
Wind Cluster x1
Fire Cluster x1
- [dev1451] Players can now sort their inventory by condition and spiritbond values.
- [dev1452] Players can now specify the following objectives and locations in the Recruit interface:
- Primal Battles
- Beast Tribe Strongholds
- Hamlet Defense
- Caravan Escort
- Notorious Monsters
- Artifact Armor
- Cassiopeia Hollow
- Nanawa Mines
- Nophica’s Wells
- Mun-Tuy Cellars
- [dev1453] New macro icons have been added.
- The following bugs have been fixed:
- The battle at Castrum Novum will now end correctly even if the magitek transmitter is destroyed with an area-of-effect attack.
- The correct rewards are now given to the top-three provisioners in Hamlet Defense.
- Interface position is now saved in Hamlet Defense.
- Performing certain actions no longer cancels the combo status.
- The reward for certain Grand Company quests has been corrected.
- Messages are now displayed correctly when replaying certain cutscenes via The Unending Journey.
- Quest icons are now displayed correctly in The Unending Journey.
- BGM now plays back correctly when replaying certain cutscenes via The Unending Journey.
- Cutscenes for instanced raids no longer appear under the Sidequests tab when viewing The Unending Journey in an inn room.
- Map transparency settings are now reflected correctly in the Journal interface.
- Text commands now function properly after purchasing an item not in your inventory from either a bazaar or retainer.
- Certain information in the Achievement interface has been corrected.
- Certain NPC messages have been corrected.
- Certain information in the Journal interface has been corrected.
- The graphics in certain cutscenes have been corrected.
- System messages in certain quests have been corrected.
- Server crashes caused by certain conditions no longer occur.
- Under certain conditions, the dialog box for quest item obtainment in the quest “A Relic Reborn” will not display complete information.
* The information shown in the log is correct, and players may proceed with the quest without issues.
- When completing the Grand Company quest “Cure for the Common Pox,” the amount of Serpent Seals awarded as spoken by Serpent Lieutenant Fulke is incorrect.