Player
    Character
    Darth Taru
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroichirou View Post
    Lol you people don't understand what i'm saying, what i'm saying is that i dont see a point in getting gear until 2.0 and beyond , any gear that you get now is going to get outdated m and so what if you think that my way of playing is the worst i play my own way you don't like it too bad by all means come and comment on how bad my play style is you're just making me lol more with each one of your comments and looks like i hit a little nerve with my last comment if i did that proves my point that you did get carried at one point in your gaming life.

Velhart , reread my comment and stop seeing it as an insult and try to make sense of it , my message is in just half the message the top half right up to 2.0? , the bottom half is just filler because its a fact that everyone at their gaming life got carried by someone else to not acknowledge that is ignorant , its not like you started a character on here with all garuda, moogle and ifrit weapons and full darklight.
    Just curious... how are you going to get all the super awesome 2.0 gear when you don't work for best in slot gear now?
    Planning on fighting Odin in a Vintage Haub? lol
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Edward Calloway
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Almalexia View Post
    Drexel,

Do you use INT or STR food?
    INT is slightly better for me I suppose as you get 1 more INT than you do STR with STR food. I end up getting the same ATK bonus based on how the percent bonuses end up, I do get 3 or 4 more ACC with INT food over STR though. At 371 STR if I use STR food that would give me 377 STR, one over the predicted cap so if I do use STR food I would use a Zircon Bracelet over a Rubellite Bracelet. However in the end the differences are almost too small to care about. The INT food looks better on paper but its very difficult to achieve the full ATK and ACC bonuses while maintaining a proper stat distribution across all your gear slots.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    D'asee Pauwee
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'd like to request an Evaluation of my Gear that I currently use for Monk.

Weapon(s): Storm Lieutenant's Hooks, Murderous Mogfists
    Head: Felt Cavalier's Hat (Green) (Triple Melded with Intelligence for a total of 38)
    Body: Storm Sergeant's Tabard
    Hands: Raptorskin Gloves of Slaying (Red) (Triple Melded with Strength for a total of 36)
    Legs: Coliseum Subligar (Single Melded with a total of 12 Strength)
    Feet: Cobalt-plated Caligae (Melded with Bloodthirst)
    Waist: Veteran's Field Belt
    Neck: Explorer's Choker
    Wrist: Storm Sergeant's Bracelets
    Rings: Rubelite Rings +1 x2
    Earrings: Storm Sergeant's Earring

Point Allotment: 23 Strength, 22 Intelligence
    Strength: 351
    Intelligence: 290
    Attack: 516
    Accuracy: 394 (Hooks), 404 (Mogfist)

I also have available to me currently, my entire Artifact set, Storm Sergeant's Hose and Ifrit's Claws as other gear. I am currently attempting to get Giantsgall Claws and Melding some Intelligence and Accuracy to them. Also I currently eat Lava Toad Legs as my chosen food (not reflected in stats listed). In regards to my hat, well it's my Black Mage hat and I can use it for Monk. Until I can make something of equal or better value, that is my hat.

Thank you for your time.
    (0)
    Last edited by Chessirin; 08-18-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Player
    Character
    Vector Arrow
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRiser View Post
    No, but it's fact that you have to spend every minute you can farming the dungeons for a retarded drop rate... So in essense I did say he had no life. But it's the truth and y'all know it lol. Just because I don't have the stupid rare equipment doesn't make me poorly geared.
    Every time you say "he has no life" it just makes you look even more retarded than you currently are. I go to college and work full time as well. That doesn't mean he doesn't do anything outside of the game as well. Stop being an idiot and automatically assuming just because someone has darklight means they have no life.

On second thought, keep doing it. It makes me giggle when people like you think you know everything.
    (1)

5. 10-22-2012 12:30 AM
    Reason
    meh

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9