Player
    Character
    Gonzo Sabroso
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50

Inquiry regarding fatigue.

I know how to tell when fatigue hits me on miner, but I'm having a hard time figuring it out on Fisher. I thought getting a lot of messages like "The fish got away" and "You lost what felt like a..." was the way to tell... but once I changed spot I could fish normally again.

A friend of fine has been mining a lot recently, he claims to have over 500 successful gather attempts without getting fatigue and only stoped because he had events to attend.

Was fatigue ninja revamped? Is it completely gone? What is happening here? and... how can I know fir sure when it hits me on Fisher?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Its less noticeable because the time to wait between fishing attempts is much longer. Therefore it takes more attempts to reach fatigue.

Most normal people will "human fatigue" before that happens.

Edit: And yes, about 6 months ago they somewhat increased the amount necessary to fatigue in all 3 classes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Duuude007; 06-04-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Player
    Character
    No'el Smythe
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    For some reason I am not able to catch any thing anywhere when fishing. Ether I don't get a bite or it's gets away, This is even happening when I go to a grade one fishing spot (I've been fishing in grade 4 spots with a high catch rate). It has been about a week since I stopped fishing due to fatigue(fishing for a week straight will do that) and It still hasn't reset.
    (0)