Character
    Altena Trife
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90

Issue with Local leve's.

Hi,

I will firstly admit that I don't have any idea how the "availability" on certain leve quests work (ie. sometimes certain leve quests are available, and other times that same leve quest is not in the list). Is this due to other people in the area completing these leve's or something?

Anyway, I have quite a few crafts around the 25-35 mark, along with ARM at 45, however for some time now I have been unable to obtain any level 50 leve's, with only level 40 (and possibly the odd 45) in the list for ARM. This includes all 3 cities.

I have a request that that higher level quests take some form of priority, as at the moment I am stuck with either crafting items that cost ~10-20k per synth, or items that don't sell unless they are HQ'd. (Anyone who has done ARM or BSM probably understands this the most).

Ideally an option to "increase" local leve difficulty (similar to battlecraft leve's) where the synths have been boosted to a level of your choosing, would possibly solve the issue.

So please give us the ability to either increase the level of the leve quest, or prioritize our options to at least equal to, or above our current level. None of us truthfully do leve quests that are 5 levels under us.
    (0)
    Last edited by Altena; 06-03-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Altena Trife
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Nevermind I found a synth to grind that's cheap so I stopped having a cry..

Still think leve's should be available on a priority basis though.
    (0)