Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

[DEV 1018] Please tell us what we sold

Often times I will log onto my retainer in MW to collect my earnings and I have no idea what sold. This makes it hard for crafters and gatherers to guage what to sell their stuff for. Please either add this information:

A) to the chat log

B) when you go to collect your money, have the money broken down by sales. Basically I go and collect 100,000 gold. The game will say something like "Buffalo Hide X5) (20,000) or something along those lines.

C) just add an option in the retainer menu for sales report so we can see what we sold. This would only be available by the player so 3rd parties won't be able to access it.

Thanks
    (35)

Player
    Character
    Ruri Valeth
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigglesworth View Post
    Often times I will log onto my retainer in MW to collect my earnings and I have no idea what sold. This makes it hard for crafters and gatherers to guage what to sell their stuff for. Please either add this information:

A) to the chat log

B) when you go to collect your money, have the money broken down by sales. Basically I go and collect 100,000 gold. The game will say something like "Buffalo Hide X5) (20,000) or something along those lines.

C) just add an option in the retainer menu for sales report so we can see what we sold. This would only be available by the player so 3rd parties won't be able to access it.

Thanks
    Agree with all suggestions, maybe a notification through the NPC linkpearl from our retainer when something sells so we can read it without it being lost in battle spam.
    (7)
    Last edited by Ruri; 06-17-2011 at 05:09 AM.
    Signature created by Selli (Thank you!) Glamour is the true end game. My favorite FFXIV screenshots and fanart collection: nihil242.tumblr.com

Player
    Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 51
    Related - I read in the JP forums the other day that they plan to add a "buyback" option.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    Related - I read in the JP forums the other day that they plan to add a "buyback" option.
    weird, how would that work? What if the player already emptied the money off the retainer?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Obei Kinstar
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Agree with all suggestions, maybe a notification through the NPC linkpearl from our retainer when something sells so we can read it without it being lost in battle spam.
    Agree with OP, and like this idea too.
    (1)
    <cool FFXIV image here>

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglesworth View Post
    weird, how would that work? What if the player already emptied the money off the retainer?
    I believe that is reference to selling to NPC.
    (2)
    Pooka Pucel - Sanctus Refero - Besaid - http://www.sanctusrefero.com/

Player
    Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 51
    Yeah, sorry, I misread the original post.

And yes, retainers should have their own NPC linkpearl for these notifications.
    (2)

Player

I have to ask but why do you feel we need this?
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by akisato View Post
    I have to ask but why do you feel we need this?
    A - To avoid confusion when collecting our money. Let's us know what we actually sold.
    B - For gatherers helps us determine what our stuff sold for, this helps us determing what to list our next item at.
    (2)

Player

A - To avoid confusion when collecting our money. Let's us know what we actually sold
    unless your selling stuff for other ppl, it's all your money so this point is moot.

B - For gatherers helps us determine what our stuff sold for, this helps us determing what to list our next item at.
    at first i agreed with this but it would only work if you listed the same item at diffrent prices otherwise you would just raise the price until the item stop selling then you would know what the price cap is. sadly making this point moot too.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast