Hybrid View

Player

Leatherworker Guide By Fellow Players

I've seen some really great information given by fellow crafters in regards to crafting. Please post your links to guides here to help each other.

You can see my guides on Genine Asura's blog in the Lodestone.
    (0)

Player

This is an alternate route of ranking leatherworker. This is the guide I followed to get my leatherworker to 30. I am ranking up all repair crafts at the same time and had all the ingredients needed for these receipes. In order to do the whole guide you will need weaver to 15. The () are the rank of the receipe; you can start a receipe up to 10 ranks before. If you are using a main hand leatherworker tool make sure to wear vitality jewelry and load in your vitality traits.

Leatherworker (3) - Sheep Leather Strap (Grey) - slate grey sheep leather X1, wind shard X5

Leatherworker (5) - Sheep Leather - sheepskin X1, willow chips X1, water shard X2, ice shard x3

Leatherworker (10) - Sheepskin Harness (Grey) - sheep leather X1, slate grey sheep leather X1, mole sinew cord X1, copper buckle X1, earth shard X3, wind shard x2

Leatherworker (18) - Dodoskin Leather - dodoskin X1, willow chips X1, water shard x3, ice shard X4

Leatherworker (20) - Dodoskin Harness (Grey) - slate grey sheep leather X1, dodoskin leather X1, sheep leather strap grey X1, bronze buckle X1, antelope sinew X1, earth shard X4, wind shard X3

Leatherworker (20) / Weaver (11) - Cotton Breeches - sheep leather X1, sheep leather strap X1, undyed cotton cloth X2, cotton yarn X1, wind shard X3, earth shard X3

Leatherworker (27) / Weaver (15) - Dodoskin Subligar Yellow - maize yellow cotton cloth X1, dodoskin leather X1, brass buckle X1, cotton yarn X1, earth shard X4, wind shard X3

Leatherworker (31) - Dodoskin Skirt - dodoskin leather X1, dodoskin leather spetch X1, mole brown hempen cloth X1, sheep leather strap X1, hippograph sinew cord X1, iron buckle X1, wind shard X4, earth shard X3

I enjoyed making the gear and sold many on my retainers. You can also npc the sheepleather harness to npc for around 3k. The dodoskin harness npc for around 5k. The dodoskin subligar npc's for 1.5k. The dodoskin skirt npc's for 2.1k. I made leathers until rank 8. 8 - 17 sheepleather harness. 17 - 20 dodoskin harness. 20 - 23 cotton breeches. 23 - 27 dodoskin subligar. 27 - 31+ dodoskin skirt.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Aleddra Sunbeam
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I'm begining to get the hang of it. Basicly do trade leves.

Those leves give you recipies which show up in the recipie section provided you wait 2-3 seconds. There's 2 tabs, not "recent", it's in "awarded". I'm told once you do rank 15+ you start getting guild marks and i can only guess those marks will let you buy recipie books.

It could use a search function though.
    (0)