(0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    equip the tool to change to leatheworker class, get the mats you need to make stuff, if you don't know recipe go look it up with YG or something. Do local leve's and rest try it out and learn.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aleddra Sunbeam
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Ok, i got this leve thing for leatherworking. The guy told me he gave me the mats but i don't know what mats. I don't think he gave me the recipie because nothing shows up in there. Someone hinted recipies are not listed but then how am i supposed to know what to make and the client crashes on alt tabs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vydarr Tyr
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    The guy did give you the mats.

Equip your leatherworking tool. Open your Main Menu. Go to "Synthesize." Click on "Requested Items." Select the leve. The materials will auto-fill, and the rest should be self-explanatory.
    Someone hinted recipies are not listed but then how am i supposed to know what to make and the client crashes on alt tabs.
    That's something they're apparently working on (or going to work on). For now, you can play in Windowed mode. Then you can check recipes on YG while you're playing the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aleddra Sunbeam
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I'm just going to wait until they fix crafting.

I wish i could try it but even in minimal resolution my small widescreen causes the menu button to fall off the screen in windowed.
    (0)