Player
    Character
    Ryan Di'gosling
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombah View Post
    Is there any other option than Iron Poleyans I'm R38 and I can make them but buffalo straps get to be spendy
    For optimal SP, not really. B.Hides are pretty easy to farm off wolves around emerald moss. 1 hide = 48 straps, so you don't have to worry about sitting out there farming for 5hrs unless you just want to stock up since your next synth is greaves, which require the same mats.

Edit: Not to mention TAN leves. There's plenty that offer 2 b.hides. Boom, 96 free straps.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aminore Luisa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    thanks for the list guys very good stuff. im guessing that some of the guild marks are not needed for grinding. get the much needed ones first. if only the guild marks wasn't random
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loony Bob
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I don't suppose anyone is willing to put together some ideas for leveling up post patch 1.19? I'm struggling to find efficient leveling recipes at level 28 (man, I find it weird no longer saying 'rank'). I can manage a bunch of recipes for over 600exp a go, but they all require steel plates and obviously getting enough steel plates for that kind of leveling is not cheap or easy. What to do?
    (0)
    doop doop

Player
    Character
    Japella Sigma
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    i started armorer after 1.19 @ level 9 and am currently level 35.

15-25 iron squares (3x iron nugget + 12x earth shards)

Yes even when you are about level 23 and exp is about 250 per syth keep grinding them till 25. Im currently 35 and still have plenty of squares to get me closer to 50 before having to make more.

What I did once I was 25. I went to LL and got the armorer rank 20 leves that I turn into Bango Zango or the guy at Camp bearded rock. Try to do all syths without breaking so when you turn them in, you get guild marks. Should get about 650-750 marks when you turn them in. keep in mind you wont ALWAYS get the marks, but they happen more often than not. Get 5000 marks and get sheeting guide at guild.

25-30 Iron Barbut Visor ( 2x iron square + 9x wind + 6x earth)

30-40 Iron Celata Visor ( 2x iron square + 6x wind&earth)

40-45 Iron Poleyns (2x Iron Square + Buffalo Leather Strap)

45-50 Iron Greaves (2x Iron Square + Buffalo Leather Strap)
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AresGodofwar View Post
    i started armorer after 1.19 @ level 9 and am currently level 35.

15-25 iron squares (3x iron nugget + 12x earth shards)

Yes even when you are about level 23 and exp is about 250 per syth keep grinding them till 25. Im currently 35 and still have plenty of squares to get me closer to 50 before having to make more.

What I did once I was 25. I went to LL and got the armorer rank 20 leves that I turn into Bango Zango or the guy at Camp bearded rock. Try to do all syths without breaking so when you turn them in, you get guild marks. Should get about 650-750 marks when you turn them in. keep in mind you wont ALWAYS get the marks, but they happen more often than not. Get 5000 marks and get sheeting guide at guild.

25-30 Iron Barbut Visor ( 2x iron square + 9x wind + 6x earth)

30-40 Iron Celata Visor ( 2x iron square + 6x wind&earth)

40-45 Iron Poleyns (2x Iron Square + Buffalo Leather Strap)

45-50 Iron Greaves (2x Iron Square + Buffalo Leather Strap)
    Making iron celata visor been hard i fail 2-3 and make sometime 5 in a row is there something you did? i have the book for it and everything and gear around that level don't know what i'm doing wrong.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2