Character
    Roga Wipefever
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Hamlets - a bit of organization

Hey guys,

Thanks to the last update, we now "only" need 3M points of supplying, which is a good change and opportunity for us.

While I dont plan to lead any supplies, I just wanted this thread to be used as a kind of notification so we know who is doing what and when. I dont care about Hamlet items or those "top 20 onry", my concern is toward rank 2 boss and giving a better chance to people on this server to get their future AF items.

My LS is gathering and keeping points to get a rank 2 on our own, we're half way at the moment, and I'm sure some LS are acting the same way. So we should all use this thread and keep people up to date regarding the progression of the supply ! Moreover, this would allow us to chose different location among the 3 cities and be more efficient.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Virtus is planning to push Gridania hamlet to level 2 for the next sunday battle
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meph Nergal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Oh, didnt see your threat ><. I startet a threat in the german forum with a similar topic. As Felis said, i suggested the Gridania hamlet for next sunday. Let's get level 2
    (0)
    Virtus LS - Ragnarok

Player
    Character
    Roga Wipefever
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Thanks for sharing !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Dragon
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 61
    I founded a Linkshell for this very purpose, "Hamlet Exruciation" everyone is welcome. if all interested crafter and gatherer would join it would be simple to reach level 2 every week.
    (0)

Player

Einherjar started trading to Hyrstmill, the hamlet is at 1m out of 3m points atm.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roga Wipefever
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Do you guys had enough points before starting the supply (ie : stocked tons of items) or are you hoping other people to take care of the rest ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vincent Arcanjo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    We stocked our items and delivery them now. We are not waiting for other people and "hope" they would jump on it.
    If we would all just wait till one make the step and delivery them, we can wait forever.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roga Wipefever
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Ok, we should have a hamlet rank 2 for next week on our own, so we'll confirm that on this thread during the week.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vincent Arcanjo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    Maybe i missunderstood you. Does this mean you are not doing any supply this weekend for Hamlet in Hyrstmill?
    First time this server could get a lvl 2 Hamlet and you want to make it by your own?
    I'm sorry, it might take a little time for me to understand the logic there, but good luck.
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast