Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Carpenter Guides By Fellow Players

I've seen alot of really good crafting guides from players in the game. I thought players could list their guides here for fellow crafters.

You can get to my guides under Genine Asura's blog on the lodestone.
    (1)

Player

The Following is the guide I used to take Carpenter to 30. It includes receipes to 40 for maximum sp if you so choose. Listed in () are the actual rank required to do the synth. You may go over the rank or you can try the receipe 10 rank's before the rank of the receipe. If you are using carpenter main hand make sure to put on vitality jewelry and load in vitality traits.

Carpenter (2) - Luan Lumber - luan lumber X1, wind shard X3

Carpenter (3) - Willow Lumber - willow lumber X1, wind shard X3

Carpenter (5) - Luan Halfmask - luan lumber X1, ice shard X1, wind shard X1

Carpenter (20) - Willow Halfmask - willow lumber X1, wind shard X2, earth shard X2

Carpenter (28) - Pine Skillet Handle - pine lumber X1, wind shard X9

Carpenter (29) - Chestunt Sword Grip - chestnut lumber X1, wind shard X9

Carpenter (30) - Oak halfmask - oak lumber X1, wind shard X3, earth shard X3

Carpenter (32) - Walnut Hatchet Haft - walnut lumber X1, crab oil X1, wind shard X9

Carpenter (40) - Yew Half Mask - yew lumber X1, wind shard X3, earth shard X3

I started making willow half mask at 12 until 23. I did pine skillet handles at 23 for 800sp each. I took pine skillet handles to 30 getting 300 + sp each at 29. It seems everyone likes to do oak half masks. Those gave me less SP and oak is 4 to 8 times more expensive on my server. I tried the chestnut sword grips also good sp.
    (8)
    Last edited by Gracious; 04-11-2011 at 04:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Botosai Sortinis
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    great post. thanks. i did maple planks up to eleven. started to get kinda slow there at the end. but it worked out pretty well concidering i could get all my money back from the mats.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    The job really starts to slow down between 35-40, but should pick back up when you can do Walnut Masks. I'm 37 at the moment and it's painfully slow.
    (0)

Player

I started making Blue Coral arrows at 37. Silver javelins are also good. AT 39 I still get 490ish sp from blue coral arrows. Was making Yew Maskes before, but they are not that good anymore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryver Styx
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    I strongly recommend leveling Botany alongside Carpentry; I'm currently at Rank 25 Botany (and 38 Carpentry) and I already have a ton of Walnut Logs just waiting for me to get to R42+. Once you get into Botany, it seems to rank up pretty fast and can be rather enjoyable.
    (0)

Player

I'm 46 Carp and still grinding on Walnut Maskes. Don't think there is anything better. Not looking forward to grinding the mask all the way to 50!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Battle Angel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    I think walnut masks are the only real grind-able items pats r45. You can farm a crap Lot of nq mats and spam crab bows to break up the monotony if you really wanted to lol. R45 ~ R50 are the trials of perseverance for every DoH. Don't let the wall beat you ^^
    (0)

F*** yeah, green apples!

Player

Okay! One million maskes coming up!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Battle Angel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    It would be cool if they added a red/black/yellow walnut masks in the future. Maybe a r55 synth when the cap gets raised. But the I would also hate it ><; if I had to make more walnut masks lol.
    (0)

F*** yeah, green apples!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast