Player
    Character
    The Patriarch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    (7)
    Bring Quality Notorious Monsters to FFXIV!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/40738-Highly-Notorious-Monstersz

Player
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90

Where is this guy's concept art?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Blackomega Kingofwaffles
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Gotta love that back peddling.
    (0)
    Removed due to size restrictions and possible seizures risks.

Player
    Character
    Ireland Brimstone
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    Wow over 300 replies of people feeling lie to and insulted. Oooo SE is a bunch of con-artists, they are out to screw us over.

They did this because they have no real update to the front page of the lodestone planned. They don't want weeks to go by without the homepage changing. This gives the illusion of updates and new information. Basically this is filler

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Would people stop complaing if they found out that 3/4 of the art is actually new? OMG what evil sons of biotches I can't believe they LIED TO US OMG WHY WHY WHY IS ONE PICTURE ONE WE"VE ALREADY SEEEEEEN. -_- Seriously so many people complaining because they recognized Behemoth off the back yet I have yet to see anyone pull out a full picture of the other 3 or even know 100% what it is.

Seriously this is how a portion of the posters on this topic sound like and it's really ridiculous, OMG THEY GAVE US A PIECE OF ARTWORK WE"VE SEEN WTFBBQ.

It's one picture and last I saw the quality on this one is a heck of a lot better then the one seen in the book, a dinky little small artbook where the behemoth is the size of a lottery ticket and here we're going to be getting a picture of behemoth in which we can see every fine detail even clearer. When I looked at the artbook yesterday to me the picture looks somewhat muddled, at least the picture they'll be revealing by Friday will be in high quality.

I mean seriously look at the picture Magnesium02 posted and tell me how does that EXACTLY look the same as the other picture other then being in the same position. It's clear as day that the one on the left has a higher quality then the one in the book.

Just seriously take a step back and stop making a campfire look like a forest fire cause that's exactly what's going on here in this topic.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishwars View Post
    Wow over 300 replies of people feeling lie to and insulted. Oooo SE is a bunch of con-artists, they are out to screw us over.

They did this because they have no real update to the front page of the lodestone planned. They don't want weeks to go by without the homepage changing. This gives the illusion of updates and new information. Basically this is filler
    What do we know about filler? Filler = enfeebles. What are enfeebles in this game? God damn useless.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Cindrie Estelloix
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    Just seriously take a step back and stop making a campfire look like a forest fire cause that's exactly what's going on here in this topic.
    Seriously dood, just get over it. (How many times can you say seriously in one post? Seriously? )

Crisis is over, someone got confused over at SE and fixed it, nothing more to see here. For people saying the disappointed are overreacting you're sure making a fuss out of nothing yourselves. The complaint is completely logical and yet you have to reflex defend? Really? If you don't agree, is it that hard to admit some people may have felt cheated a bit?

Fanboyism at it's best.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cendres; 05-17-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Player
    Character
    Abauge Decebalus
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Guys, relax, they made a mistake with the wording, it happens.
    Even if it was presented to us in concept art, as OP showed us, maybe they have a more detailed image now hidden behind layers and layers of blank images.

Even if it is the same behemoth, at least some people will appreciate it.

Don't make a big deal out of this for no reason.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinrya-Geki View Post
    What do we know about filler? Filler = enfeebles. What are enfeebles in this game? God damn useless.
    ... Jinrya you're getting in a completely new level, man. What the hell, you made some gigantic leaps of logic
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fated Erskine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    Would people stop complaing if they found out that 3/4 of the art is actually new? OMG what evil sons of biotches I can't believe they LIED TO US OMG WHY WHY WHY IS ONE PICTURE ONE WE"VE ALREADY SEEEEEEN. -_- Seriously so many people complaining because they recognized Behemoth off the back yet I have yet to see anyone pull out a full picture of the other 3 or even know 100% what it is.

Seriously this is how a portion of the posters on this topic sound like and it's really ridiculous, OMG THEY GAVE US A PIECE OF ARTWORK WE"VE SEEN WTFBBQ.

It's one picture and last I saw the quality on this one is a heck of a lot better then the one seen in the book, a dinky little small artbook where the behemoth is the size of a lottery ticket and here we're going to be getting a picture of behemoth in which we can see every fine detail even clearer. When I looked at the artbook yesterday to me the picture looks somewhat muddled, at least the picture they'll be revealing by Friday will be in high quality.

I mean seriously look at the picture Magnesium02 posted and tell me how does that EXACTLY look the same as the other picture other then being in the same position. It's clear as day that the one on the left has a higher quality then the one in the book.

Thanks for the laughs.
    (0)

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast