Player
    Character
    Moon Keeper
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

Need 2012 VerGuide for Amror Leveling

Does anybody know where i can fine a 2012 guide on leveling up?
    (0)
    Let my Fishing people go! At least make fishing a second class one for boring and other for hardcore Fishers!

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Guildleves.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    Bronze Ingots -> Rings/Rivets

After that, you have two routes. You can take advantage of dated recipes by doing Iron Nuggets -> Iron Squares then using Iron Square recipes essentially all the way to 50, but you'll need a lot of Buffalo Leather Straps later on. Or you can use new recipes and essentially ride the ore -> ingot -> rings/rivets/plates train all the way to 50, ending with Darksteel.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Majidah Sihaam
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by carraway View Post

After that, you have two routes. You can take advantage of dated recipes by doing Iron Nuggets -> Iron Squares then using Iron Square recipes essentially all the way to 50, but you'll need a lot of Buffalo Leather Straps later on. Or you can use new recipes and essentially ride the ore -> ingot -> rings/rivets/plates train all the way to 50, ending with Darksteel.
    what at what level? when to move on to the next recipe, etc? O:
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    It really depends on what abilities you already have available. If you have By the Book/Piece by Piece, Culmination, Greater Calling, Byregot's Blessing, etc., you can comfortably get 2.5-3k exp from +10 synths. If you don't, you'll probably need to be a little more conservative. When grinding, essentially you want to aim for as much quality as possible per synth while still guaranteeing success.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Curly Wurly
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    what carraway said, just look on moogle box for the recipe lvl its not hard to figure out crafting its pretty simple to figure out what to make and how to lvl just by looking on moogle box for a list of recipes, what stacks what doesnt how many items are needed to make finished item etc what you can spam without paying attention by doing a slightly lower recipe for less exp or focus more on getting the huge exp boosts which are now in game... everybody like to do dif things which work for them
    (0)

Character
    Justice Reborn
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by carraway View Post

Can you elaborate on this? I've looked at both YG and Mooglebox and am trying to lay out a path to 50 (I'm 22) and am utterly confused/overwhelmed by everything :/

I think a guide like the OP asked for would be great, something like:
    0-10: Make these
    10-20: Now make these
    and so on :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shinaux Mouri
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    It's pretty simple if you take time to make gil or mine..

Follow the Ores starting with raw materials

Bronze Ingot > Bronze Rings
    Iron Ingot > Iron Ring

Just look at the recipes. Investing gil, I haven't found a break even method. Oh well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lodovico Rivers
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Go to Mooglebox.com, look at the recipe section (top right) and try to craft anything that's 10 levels (or as close to 10 levels) above you.
    (0)