Player
    Character
    Kouji Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 58

Can pld get Auto Refresh please

With the new updates for pld which are very nice i might add Thank You SE. Though a little problems remain, the cool downs since blocks have been increased the cool downs for other abilities are a bit high. which i didnt notice before since before update the timer reset by the time you blocked or aegis boon got back up. but the one last problem i see while testing pld while soloing is how fast it can go through its MP pool.

Now yes i can understand "kouji your soloing as pld, pld will have a brd in a pt so whats it matter?" But for sake of argument lets say there isn't. "Kouji the whms should be healing Pld anyways." Yes this is also true but like 11 (i can taste the rage coming from this) one of plds biggest hate gain was self healing. If pld had to cure itself even for just alittle bit cause whm MIGHT be low on mp curing Melee from aoe dmgs. PLd will blow through its own mp fast.

It doesnt need an overpowered amount of refresh it could even be lower than mages refresh in passive. just something that "oh look i can just barely cast a cure just incase i need it."

But there are other options to if not a refresh. Give aegis boon a MP heal as well as HP aegis boon has a decent cooldown so into not an insane request. Or Give plds a Combo effect like Pugs have with one of the combos you are fixing in 1.22b.

Those are the only problem that i see left with pld. If they could fix those Pld would be golden.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ryans Tardis
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 53
    It doesn't work solo but with at least one other in your group you can use cover every time its up for MP. This of course only works if you have the AF body equip. On boss fights it recovers near the same as sanguine rite. I think it should be a built in part of cover so pld isn't limited to their AF body, however.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Axel Smith
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Lets just make SE give us a refresh materia! Why should pld's be the only one to benefit from auto-refresh<,<
    (1)

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz View Post
    Lets just make SE give us a refresh materia! Why should pld's be the only one to benefit from auto-refresh<,<
    Because they use, and need MP.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz View Post
    Because when it come to PLD they should have got auto refresh when it come to whm and blm is more of they can't have auto refresh because they need to learn how to control there mp if they get a lot of mp back then they can spam attack / heals. When Red mage come out i'm sure they have refresh spells so should not be that bad. But pld should have auto refresh
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Character
    Alerith Rayneheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Between Cover and Outmanuever/Divine Veil, I hardly ever run into MP issues. (On the content I've done.)

I know nobody likes using Ifrit as an example anymore, but for a PLD tanking and helping cure himself, I almost always end the fight with near full MP, and that's while curing myself and anyone else who happens to need it. And that's mostly just off Cover refresh.

In other things, like low man AF Fight scenarios, it's also a very useful means of regenerating MP, mostly because there's always someone in Cover range and the enemies hit hard enough for decent MP returns.

I don't really think Auto-Refresh is needed for PLDs and I think it might be a little TOO much in terms of MP restoration options. (Especially when doing party content with a BRD.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Auto refresh wont help it does shit right now so meh.
    (1)

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Does Cover work on magical attacks?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuro L'anzce
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    idk i dont see PLD as solo play at all. :x i use GLA for more survivability.
    (0)

Character
    Alerith Rayneheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrien View Post
    Does Cover work on magical attacks?
    When Cover is active and you are wearing the Gallant Surcoat, you recover 25% of the damage as MP from ALL sources. Physical, Magical, Ranged, etc.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast