Player
    Character
    Mog Kupo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90

Vortex Totems and Headdresses

My apologies if this has been addressed previously, but I noticed something odd about the icons and descriptions of the Vortex Totems and Headdresses.

Vortex Totem: The icon displayed is a feather. The description of the item reads: This feathered headdress is presented to Ixali warriors who have proven themselves devout followers of the Lady of the Vortex.

Vortex Headdress: The icon displayed is a wooden chest. The description of the item reads: This mahogany idol carved in the likeness of the primal Garuda is used by Ixali callers during summoning ceremonies.

Is it just me, or are the items and their descriptions not syncing up x3 Seems like someone needs to switch them around!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Noctis Umbra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Considering the items traded in for Ifrit weapons are called Inferno Totems, I have a feeling something was messed up here as well. Sounds to me like they got the names mixed up.

The headdress should be the feather that you collect to gain access, and the totem the item traded in for weapons. A simple name swap should be expected I suppose.
    (2)

Dev Team
    Sorry for the confusion surrounding the new items associated with the Garuda battle. As you suspected, this was indeed a mix-up between item names and description text, all of which I have just corrected. The proper text will go live with the release of patch 1.22b, so please hang tight until then.

Thanks for the posts!
    (3)