Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player

I've ordered another copy of FFXIV online should be here by the weekend. I had hoped to buy one from a shop and get started already, but nobody seems to stock this anymore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Maybe I get the legacy status for my buddy account, too ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Pay for it now. If she plays for more than 9 months after 2.0 it will have been worth it monetarily.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    if you pay now you get 5 bucks off a month till they pull the pulg on the game. think its better then nothing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Slayer
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihana View Post
    I gotta agree here, just because you have one PC doesn't mean they should make an exception in this case. The discount for Legacy players are for those who are currently paying for the duration of the game's rebirth phase. It's their way of saying thank you for sticking around during the game's continued development. If you really want the discount, pay for an account now and don't wait until later on. By the way, something that I'm curious about...

I took this photo a long time ago but recently came across it again. I know it's hard to read but it pretty much states:

"If you would like to play FINAL FANTASY XIV on different platforms using the same account, you will need to add a registration code for the platform on which you would like to play the game."

It's from the collector's edition manual. That meant if you wanted to play your current PC account on the PS3 when version 2.0 hits you'll have to buy a new copy of the game and link that registration code to your account in order to access it. Since SE has been changing things does this rule still apply? Will we have to buy the PS3 version as well in order to play our existing accounts on a new platform?
    I know that was in the manual when the game first came out, but a lot has changed since launch, would you still need a registration code to play cross platform? Say for example my friend comes over. And wants to hop on my PS3. Will he need to buy a registration code. I know this was not the case with PS2. I just wonder if this is still SE/ Yoshida's plan.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    If you pay for 3 months now and then buy the PS3 version you have to plan on playing for at least 10 months to make back that $30 then at that point you will be saving money.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Moon Keeper
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I have also got this same problem my girl friend wants her own account but on my server which is cloesd atm and we are unsure by time they reopen my world for her to join if she will have eough time to get 3 months in.

What am i to do i could make it on a open server. But then how will she be able to play with me when 2.0 comes? I'm somewhat confuse. Any tips on what i should do or if she be able to make it when they open the worlds up again?
    (0)
    Let my Fishing people go! At least make fishing a second class one for boring and other for hardcore Fishers!

Player
    Character
    Moonfrost Hailstorm
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonKeeperr View Post
    I have also got this same problem my girl friend wants her own account but on my server which is cloesd atm and we are unsure by time they reopen my world for her to join if she will have eough time to get 3 months in.

What am i to do i could make it on a open server. But then how will she be able to play with me when 2.0 comes? I'm somewhat confuse. Any tips on what i should do or if she be able to make it when they open the worlds up again?
    okay the deal for legacy is actually a bit more simple, you pay for 90 days and you get legacy, you do not have to actually play it, register the key, then activate one option with the 90 day service as your choice and you will be set, the money you pay for the 3 months will pay for itself pretty fast after 2.0 kicks in so I would think it worth it to just get a key, reg the game for her then set up for 90 days to pay for the 3 months once the 30 day trial is up the 90 days will be paid for and you or whoever you are doing this for will be set

if you are in the US you can get FFXIV on amazon.com digital download for $9.99
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Moon Keeper
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Thank you.
    (0)
    Let my Fishing people go! At least make fishing a second class one for boring and other for hardcore Fishers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3