Character
    Zohar Lumani
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90

So...I said I was a Paladin....

Yeah,

I told someone my Tanking Job was a Paladin (hate warrior's aesthetics), and well they replied with.

">.> What other jobs do you have?, Could you come to the events as a WHM or DRG?"

SE needs to either nerf warrior to the ground and get over it, or they need to actually make a meaningful change to Paladin to end people's prejudice. Something a party will feel they need, like auras that cause different effects or maybe a lot of more AOE enmity output.

Don't care what it is, but it's stupid that a PLD can't be taken seriously ingame by anyone.
    (8)

Player

in b4 "Get an Ochain!"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Perthaneus Magnum
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I agree 100%
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Noctis Umbra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Pay attention to rep posts. PLD and WAR are both being re-balanced in 1.22b.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azran Hayat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    While I agree with your post, you should have some sort of flexibility in your class offerings, it's very easy to level in this game so don't just have one role to play.

Anyway, I am wondering why SE removed Circle Slash, it seems like a decent answer to Steel Cyclone
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Psxpert Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Oh no! I one advanced job I took seriously in FFXI.
    Was the 1st and people loved the "Knight in Shiny Armor" job. Would it be more effective to stay a gladiator then instead of going full Paladin. It shouldn't be the job to blame but the player but if you know your role and do it well... I don't think the 14-Dev is really sure what they want or what we need! WTH is going on here??
    (0)

~'\[[_LEGACY_]]/'~
    TENTs because solo-friendly content forces me to want one!
    (HP + Instantly logout anywhere)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/
    *Excalibur* Nation: Limsa Laminsa

Player
    Character
    Kuma Akuma
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SionDurant View Post
    Yeah,

I told someone my Tanking Job was a Paladin (hate warrior's aesthetics), and well they replied with.

">.> What other jobs do you have?, Could you come to the events as a WHM or DRG?"

SE needs to either nerf warrior to the ground and get over it, or they need to actually make a meaningful change to Paladin to end people's prejudice. Something a party will feel they need, like auras that cause different effects or maybe a lot of more AOE enmity output.

Don't care what it is, but it's stupid that a PLD can't be taken seriously ingame by anyone.
    Sad Panda. The person already had a tank in the party and only still needed a healer or a dd. But no, that can't it, this clearly was lolPLD hating, that's right, that had to be it.

~signed by War in the party.
    (2)
    (>°°)D_->__(O°°)>-_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ_C-(°°Q)__O~~_t(°°<)_(;o0)___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ