Character
    Stanley Young
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawamura View Post
    Lets just hope 1.22b SE buff us a bit.
    i hope so too! i wanna see its combos changed in 1.22b, i mean why the hell does drg have combos from the front it should only have them from the back or sides. i really wanna use drg alot more besides war.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Denmark Holland
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Direction combos are not that bad, but the timers are horrid.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rygart Sawamura
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    Direction combos are not that bad, but the timers are horrid.
    I agree that too.
    (0)

Make no mistake. I'm not you alliances. I'm here cause I just do what I felt is right thing to do.

Player
    Character
    Mini Ninja
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairn View Post
    At first, I thought this is a thread about a player ign "Lol Drg" in Masamune... ._.

lol I thought the same thing since I've seen him around as well. XD

As for me, I have a 50 DRG and a 50 BLM...I basically just use my DRG for farming, since people always want my blm when it comes to endgame
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katashi San
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    I love how ppl say drg is fine when its clearly not lol. they give you way too much ramp up time for power surge, but they changed life to 250 tp and way lower recast? They gave us a Low acc ws that branches off into two of our best combos. We have lol hp/def and our crits are not even that impressive(glass cannon) where? all i see is the glass. I pray they do it right because all though i am excellent at running war in every raid etc. well you know the rest....Lets go SE balance balance balance.
    (1)

Player

speaking as someone who plays whm 99% of the time, and I think I can speak for most of us, WE HOPE YOU GET MORE HP!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    I hope they fix a few things.

- Timers on WS's

- Adjust our Crit Rate

Our job according to them is suppose to be based on critical hit damage, not stat stacking STR and PIE necessarily. Even after combos, unless you are using blindside, our critical hit rate is minimal. If they fixed this, we would have quite the damage increase.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elasandria Servion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nieshua View Post
    I love how ppl say drg is fine when its clearly not lol. they give you way too much ramp up time for power surge, but they changed life to 250 tp and way lower recast? They gave us a Low acc ws that branches off into two of our best combos. We have lol hp/def and our crits are not even that impressive(glass cannon) where? all i see is the glass. I pray they do it right because all though i am excellent at running war in every raid etc. well you know the rest....Lets go SE balance balance balance.
    Yeah people say that about everything, noone wants any changes, I think it's mostly a matter of being afraid SE will make it worse somehow.

As it stands DRG is probably the most undesirable job, I love it and wish that I wasn't asked to play something else every time. That's not to say it can't be played, but it doesn't excel in any role as it is. It has plenty of drawbacks built in though.
    Long WS recasts, Low acc WSs, relying on crit hits which are to say the least unreliable without blindside.
    About it's only redeeming quality is range of attacks but even that isn't all that helpful since most mob centered AoE still forces you to run out of attack range or get hit for absurd(due to low defensive skills) amounts.
    Life/Power Surge TP costs to upkeep cost us WSs, not a huge problem if the gain from them was more significant, but as it stands and extra WS can typically out do the extra damage/hit provided by Power Surge Attack Buff. Life Surges only returning HP on AAs leaves it something less than useful for survivability when you really need it.
    Dread Spike, I gave up on trying to use it.

I don't care if I have low HP and next to no def, so long as I have something to offset it, damage output comparable to what I'm taking for instance. Life Surge returning HP on WSs as well as AAs at a reasonable %. Dread Spike not failing. Power Surge having a 3 min duration so the TP spent doesn't make the attack power gained not really worthwhile.
    (2)
    Last edited by Enfarious; 05-23-2012 at 01:13 AM.

XIV Pad: http://xivpads.com/?Elasandria-Servion-Hyperion
    Linkshell: http://sd-is.guildwork.com
    Rig: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/jv56yukhpi7413q/gQTzd-DS9y
    FX-8150 @4.1GHz; 8Gigs ripjaws @1600; OCZ Vertex 3 128GB SSD; WDC 1TB HDD;
    XFX Radeon HD 7970;

Player
    Character
    Denmark Holland
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I wish they would just drop tiers on Power surge altogether and at the very least extend it's duration. I really don't see why it's got such a hard penalty for usage when the other sustained buffs have such lower penalties they barley even matter. MNK can easily keep MP to fulltime fist of element, WAR has resets, but the effects raise so fast it's a non issue, and the same can be said for raging strike on BRD.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Denmark Holland
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Lancer: Vorpal Thrust, Impulse Drive and Chaos Thrust's accuracy penalty will be removed--Chaos Thrust will also receive bonus damage on critical hits(?). Life Surge's duration will be upped to 180sec? Power Surge's recast will be dropped to 10s, it will no longer consume TP, and instead of you using it 3 times, you'll have to land 3 WS or 3 jumps. Each one will grant a duration extension and level it up (max 3 still)?

Dragoon: They're doing something with Jump--it's too much gibberish for me to figure out.
    lolgoogle translate posted on BG. God i hope all that is true >.>
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast