Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hyrstmill Hamlet Provisioning Phase....

Hello All

We still haven't been able to get the supply rating to level 2 so maybe this next supply phase thats coming up we can all try to get it too the next level. The mobs are tougher but supposedly the drops are better and the price of coke drops in half.

And all you Adders, if you do the caravan runs that contributes to the points also.

Thanks!!
    (2)

lol, well that went over like a lead balloon....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    People are probably focusing on Garuda while they can abuse the BLM strategy. On my server, the highest point supplier was like 100k 3 hours before the defense phase, so I don't know if people were just holding back till the last 30 minutes or what, but the desire to participate surely seems to have dwindled. My LS doesn't seem to have any interest in doing Hamlet, probably since not many of them are into crafting/gathering.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiote Corissimo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    If I Had to guess, I would say the reason people dont want to participate is because they have to form a party to do it..
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiote View Post
    If I Had to guess, I would say the reason people dont want to participate is because they have to form a party to do it..
    lol, whats wrong with that? You need a party of 8 to beat it fairly well anyway. Its alot of fun, just wanted to try level two once is all. Well maybe they'll lower the points if they see its too hard to get it level two. Once they add the other two its going to be even tougher also...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Taei Tertots
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 90
    (0)

Player

Lets also not forget the fact that level 2 isnt the end of it all, there will eventualy be 5 levels we can reach

and some of us knew this, and knew that they would be lowering the requirement for phase 2 as they add and adjust it more, so why waste time getting 10mil when it could be much lower later....save our turnins

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    the hamlets naturally would have gotten the most attention when they were brand new, if they didnt get phase 2 then then good luck any time after that.
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Don't worry Mae. Once the other Hamlet's are released, the Supply level caps lowered and the drops are adjusted to be more reasonable, I'm sure people will start to do it agian.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sasha Calico
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Yeah I think less and less ppl are contributing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast