Player
    Character
    Ash Emberheart
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 76

"That Linkshell" is accepting new members

"That Linkshell" is a social/endgame LS that was formed after the server merge. We generally have 20 or so members online during NA hours and seem to always have some type of party going whether it be primals, exp, spiritbond, ect. Everyone here is very laid back and easy to get along with. We don't mind if you have multiple pearls and don't really have any rules or anything like that you need to worry about. We're all here to have a good time and clear content.

We generally only accept players with at least one level 50 class and are capable of doing endgame runs without much "coaching" needed but we are also willing to teach people as well if they show they are committed to the game and willing/able to learn :P

If you're interested in joining send "Santino Corleone" or "Santina Corleone" a /tell ^^
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Weffrey Pencroff
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Come join our family! ^^
    (0)
    Hurray for summoner! My favorite job!

3. 04-19-2012 03:33 PM

Player
    Character
    Ryligh Kell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    come see our 2 man show consisting of me and punk. 5$ entry fee :P
    (0)

Player

The show is FILTHY, kids don't watch!

Player
    Character
    Affliction Reign
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    I head it was worse than a donkey show... >.>;
    (0)

Player

I would Love to join your linkshell i was a FFXI player back in the day. I've played the FFXIV in beta did not enjoy it, but for some reason i am back lol. I'm just starting out and im looking for a Linkshell to call home. I hope to make friends with some people so I may enjoy the party side of things in the game. I will send a Tell to you santino as soon as I see you pop in the game cheers
    (0)

Character
    Nesasio Cainneach
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I want to post here too!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I would, but my highest is 30. I also play other games, lately Tera and ME3 MP so i'm not always online. Though I do work from home supporting all the XBox Idiots who forget their passwords and such. So I sometimes play while working, just nothing too distracting.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    So, I just walked back into the game (took some time off for a hectic college schedule) and I'm starting to feel like Flava Flav. My clothes are ridiculous, I'm broke, and totally out of touch with the current reality. This leaves me with two options:

(A) Become the drunk lalafell in the back of the tavern, hopped up on woozyshrooms, screaming about "that time I solo'd Dodore" before passing out in my mead

or

(B) Start tracking down familiar names and getting reacquainted with the new system. Still recruiting?

HALP MEH CORLEONE KENOBI.
    (0)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    Ash Emberheart
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 76
    Moooose! Welcome back bud I'll try to be on tomorrow and get you a pearl. I have been trying out Tera the last couple days though, so if I'm not there and Michael is let him know you're looking for me and I'll hop on ^^
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast