Player
    Character
    Oneko Tyago
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90

Allow "Selling" Of primal weapons for Charms/Totems

So you're doing moogle once again, trying to get yourself a sweet gladiator sword that goes kupo when you draw it. Your party beats Good King Moggle Mog XII for the umpteenth time, and you click the chest with your heart in your throat. Maybe this time will be the time. Your eyes go wide with delight as you see something with a blue name load into the chat log. Mogfists. Again. You don't even have PGL leveled and you've gotten 3 Mogfists. You can't even give those mogfists to your party members since they don't load into the treasure pool. And thus the mogfists drop into oblivion once again, leaving you feeling downright surly. But wait, in an alternate reality, the NPC who sells you weapons for totems and charms will also BUY weapons for totems and charms. That drop of mogfists is now no longer "Worse than DM" because you can sell it and get a handful of Kupo Nut Charms and be one step closer to buying your sword!
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Not Applicable
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    As someone who has gotten eight Malignant Mogaxes, I support this idea.

Also, this is the subforum for lodestone and forum feedback and suggestions.
    (2)
    Last edited by NotApplicable; 05-06-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Oneko Tyago
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    My bad. Can someone close/move this?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siobahn Meris
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I would rather see the weapons drop to loot list and be traded to players in the group that need them. I've done over 50 moogle fights and gotten 1 mogfist (pug is 31) and 1 charm. Meanwhile my ls PLD has gotten mogblade every night we fight moogles.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobahn View Post
    I would rather see the weapons drop to loot list and be traded to players in the group that need them.
    This. The primal fights are pretty much the only challenging content in the game and the loot needs to stay within the confines of that instance. It's not fair for people that aren't capable of doing the content to have the same items that the people that do put forth the effort in being able to beat it, just because their wallet allows them to.

Call it an elitist view, but I'm sure others feel the same.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Oneko Tyago
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    What I meant by "Selling" was dumping them off at the NPC you can "Buy" them from with their respective totems/charms. And "Selling" them to that NPC FOR totems/charms, Orophin. Not putting them on the market wards.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    No,No,No if you want primal weps go kill the primal there not that hard to get lol.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Isidula Granviir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Yes please, though I doubt it will happen. SE just loves their timesinks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    a better idea would be allow us to trade weps while we in the dungeon let say you have the ifrit bow you can give it to a friend.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner