Hey all!

OK so this is a long shot but I know a few of you are probably tech savvy and will probably be more help than my ISP, so here it is.

Two days ago I had a new fibre optic line installed, i ran a speed test and was happy to see a ping of 24 and a down of 25mbps along with 2mbps on the up. I then rushed to load XIV to see if it had helped with the lag issues I had been having and it seemed bettter, anyway I digress. After playing for around 15 minutes my game crashed and I noticed the wifi icon was reloading as if the connection had dropped for a second or so, once it had connected itself again I decided to head over to speed test and was shocked to see my download speed was down to 6mbps, so I rebooted my system and ran a speed test and it was back upto 25mbps. I then loaded XIV up again and the same thing happened, crash after about 15 min, reconnecting wifi symbol and down to 6 mbps. after reboot it was back upto 25mbps but this happens EVERY time i play XIV. If I load the game up without rebooting after it crashes, at the slower download speed I can play fine with no more crashes. Obviously I would like to be able to play with the higher speed but at the moment I'm having to play at the reduced speed to avoid crashes.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

P.S sorry about the block of text >.<