Player
    Character
    Deathknight Punisher
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50

ltw gear

anybody give me tip what gear i can get for ltw to make my crafts better quality right now im using all the woolen stuff ok
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    One would assume you're 50, since you're already using woolen stuff...

Just get stuff with crafting stats and +VIT.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher360 View Post
    anybody give me tip what gear i can get for ltw to make my crafts better quality right now im using all the woolen stuff ok
    some people think that magic craftsmanship is for quality, not sure if its true or not though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiote Corissimo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    You are likely using a Control Build since you are level 50 and all the gear is Control Heavy. Control is actually a hindrance now for trying to HQ high end gear so you'll want to sacrifice control for Craftsmanship. (This is for the use of the +200 Qual% CRP skill)

As a Leather worker, most of you crafts are Based on Craftsmanship i believe, so you'll want to stack as much of that as possible. It is easily the rarest Stats for crafters right now, so you may have to make some unseemly cuts.

All Crafts have something that's Quality is based on Craftmanship and M. Craftsmanship, but each craft is dominantly one or the other. In my experience, and i have all crafts 45+, it is dominantly like this:

Craftsmanship - CRP BSM ARM LTW

M Craftsmanship - GSM WVR ALC CUL

But you also have to consider things like Wands. Wands are Magical and likely based on M. Craftmanship even though they are made by CRPs which dominantly use Craftsmanship.

I'm sorry I cannot show you statistical proof of this. This is just how it has been for me.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Deathknight Punisher
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    cheers for the tips i got all the felt gear right now but i might get stuff with lots of craftmanship
    (0)