Player
    Character
    Y'ruh Tia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniolaut View Post
    This implementation, if this is the case, would probably only be useful for mouse/kb as gamepad its literally just one very fluid click. In phase 3 I was never really even seeing the crafting log because gamepad is so lightning fast at navigating menus.

If its not like Tera then they didnt give the people what they were asking for. If it is like Tera then they gave the people what they are asking for "auto gaming."

Both JP and EN side were asking for an auto craft feature like Tera, which is where i assume the idea comes from.

Mind you Tera's crafting is not like ARR/XIV's its much more like XI's where you just select the material then select the option to craft it, watch a little menu animation and "pop" out comes the material.

So yeah the reason Tera has an auto feature is because that is very boring. XIV's original team wanted it to be fun and enjoyable. We'll see what the ARR team did in phase 4. So yes maybe I was a little early on the meme, but its just for laughs not in all seriousness.

(though the music thing kind of upsets me since I love music very much.)
    You would have to program the auto-craft to make complex decisions in our system. I'm starting to think finiteHP has the right of it. Otherwise we have sanctioned botting, and people are already mad that they did that to FSH and devalued all of the fishing items.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    I'll save you Yoshida!

/casts Raise

Player
    Character
    Cedri Vastal
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

(7)