Player
    Character
    Hanna Balusa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarusclera View Post
    Granted. But when you're there.. in that hot place.. with your lance.. you realize you forgot marshmallows!!

I wish i can have a Gobbue smile.
    Granted! (^_^) But unfortunately your hair begins to grow, and you end up as a phurble, full of hair and unsmiling...

I wish I could get all the achievements and get the title reward: "Achievements Queen of Eorzea" (At least of Ridill...)!!
    (0)
    Hanna Balusa

Player
    Character
    Master Matsume
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwise View Post
    Granted. But you know how many gill you will spend by the dentist !?!?

I wish to fart as a Dodo!
    Granted. You begin to fart as a dodo. Low and behold, a party of 8 blackmage adventurers jump out from behind a rock and cast Fire on your farts. Your trail of farts ignite one by one catching up to you. The fire ignites the fart currently escaping your dodo rear and manages to enter your rectum at which point the entirety of your farting gas explodes and cooks you from the inside out. You end up as a fireworks display beside the lesser moon known as Dalamud simultaneously providing a shower of roasted dodo nuggets. You also win the cullinary contest for submitting this recipe.

I wish my Goobue mount had hillbilly blue suspenders, a golden straw hat on it's head and a piece of wheat hanging from it's mouth.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sen Meiken
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Granted but you degenerate into a Hillbilly as well, your teeth fall out and you spend all your time on a rocking porch mocking adventurers and chugging moonshine.

I wish i had the real (long) musket rifles that are at display at the NPC shop in Limsa Lominsa.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Einherei View Post
    Granted but you degenerate into a Hillbilly as well, your teeth fall out and you spend all your time on a rocking porch mocking adventurers and chugging moonshine.

I wish i had the real (long) musket rifles that are at display at the NPC shop in Limsa Lominsa.
    Granted, but unfortunately, the musket rifle cannot shot anymore because there is no more gunpowder in the whole Eorzea.

I whis I can /sit on dalamud and laugh at all Eorzeans because they all are going to die!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mementus Veventus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivaz View Post
    Granted, but unfortunately, the musket rifle cannot shot anymore because there is no more gunpowder in the whole Eorzea.

I whis I can /sit on dalamud and laugh at all Eorzeans because they all are going to die!
    Granted but you get speared by a garlean flag as they claim dominion over dalamud.

I wish i could ride a snurble space hopper style!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Narctiss Telraki
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaltus View Post
    I wish i could ride a snurble space hopper style!
    Granted: You and your Snurble Space Hopper buddy would bounce across all of Eorzea, having fun together, laughing, playing, casting cure and protect on one another.. Until one day he turns and decides to cast Dia 3 on you, crushing all life out of your little Lalafell body.

Wish: To own my own pirate ship and make fun of that darn Roegadyn in front of the Marauders guild who still doesn't believe I'm a pirate. I even have my own eye patch and everything! Yarrr..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raistlin Majere
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Granted, but a night, when you are traveling through the sea of ​​jade, you are approached by a ghost ship and die of fright. In the end, you joining their crew as a bard.

As Black Mage, i wish to have my High Sorcery Tower.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pixel Dreams
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Granted you recieve your own High Sorcery tower, but it has been cursed by Nael Van Darnus and all those that inhabit it are turned into roegadyns, forever trapped!

I wish I could jump on another lalafel's shoulders and wear and overcoat, pretending to be a roegadyn!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mementus Veventus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by PiXelDreaMs View Post
    Granted you recieve your own High Sorcery tower, but it has been cursed by Nael Van Darnus and all those that inhabit it are turned into roegadyns, forever trapped!

I wish I could jump on another lalafel's shoulders and wear and overcoat, pretending to be a roegadyn!
    Granted but another lalafell stands on your shoulders making a triple stacked lalafell throwing you into obscurity as no one will ever know your feet nor your face.

I wish we could fire bombs out of cannons.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Narctiss Telraki
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    As Black Mage, i wish to have my High Sorcery Tower.
    Granted: However your evil deeds cause a Fellowship to rise up against you, leading to your inevitable doom:

Wish: We could work things out peacefully with the Garlean Imperials and then go and have afternoon tea in Ishgard together.
    (1)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast