Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Granted: You build a boat of considerable size and round up all your friends, you set sail but shortly out at sea you realise you made your boat from paper and its sinking into the sea. As your boat sinks lower a group of hungry sahagins appear and your friends throw you to them while they swim to shore.

I wish I was the most powerful dragoon in all the land
    Granted!
    You become the most powerful dragoon in all the land! Unluckily for you "the most powerful dragoon in all the seas" (yes readers there really is such an individual) takes a disliking to this haughty landlubber and shows you once and for all who really is the most powerful... (oh I can't look! Who is going to clean up all that gore!?) and celebrates his victory by perfoming a cheery sea shanty on your eviscerated remains. Yar?

I wish I had something to wear that goes with that lovely prize.
    (0)
    What goes on in the forums stays in the forums.

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Granted!
    You become the most powerful dragoon in all the land! Unluckily for you "the most powerful dragoon in all the seas" (yes readers there really is such an individual) takes a disliking to this haughty landlubber and shows you once and for all who really is the most powerful... (oh I can't look! Who is going to clean up all that gore!?) and celebrates his victory by perfoming a cheery sea shanty on your eviscerated remains. Yar?

I wish I had something to wear that goes with that lovely prize.
    Granted. So you need something in black with a gold trim? Here is your coffin madam its a perfect fit! You will be needing it sooner than you think..........

I wish I was a catfish.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lardinho Carbuncle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Granted. Shortly after, you were caught by a Barnacled Lardinho Carbuncle, fishing in ragged clothes on a beach along the Mazlava shoreline. He keeps you alive by a series of magick experiments that adapt you to live out of water without harm, but the side effects are that you ironically become quite feline in both behaviour and form... with a diet of mostly fish.

I wish I could jump as high as an airship.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Lardinho View Post
    Granted. Shortly after, you were caught by a Barnacled Lardinho Carbuncle, fishing in ragged clothes on a beach along the Mazlava shoreline. He keeps you alive by a series of magick experiments that adapt you to live out of water without harm, but the side effects are that you ironically become quite feline in both behaviour and form... with a diet of mostly fish.

I wish I could jump as high as an airship.
    Granted! Sadly your first airship high jump ends in tragedy, as you reach your apex you realise you forgot to wish to be able to land from a great height without harm, if only you had packed a parachute. Splat!

I wish I could win that damn prize
    That scarf its just the right size
    This is fashion you see
    Where its all about "me"
    And besides it really goes with my eyes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carlosx Taka
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I wish I could win that damn prize
    That scarf its just the right size
    This is fashion you see
    Where its all about "me"
    And besides it really goes with my eyes.
    Not Granted....

The Scarf is mine..... Muhuhahahaha....
    then you wake up and was a vivid Dream on your Inn house you fall from bed and a soon you stan up you check you inventory to see you realy have it.......

I wish i could have done my own Double meld Sentinel Body armor on the first try... wish me luck...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tofu Soup
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Granted! Double meld done! oh no... you melded the wrong stats onto your body armour....

I wish everyone enjoys their day in FF, Masumane server opens up for transfer/ new characters
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wade Tonare
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Granted! However the server becomes so populated you end up in a queue to enter the game, punch your screen in rage and have to wait 4 weeks for a new one during which 2 major content patches are released and everyone is done with them before you get on!

I wish I could run around in subligar with no top on my male character with a /pecflex emote.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Granted! However the server becomes so populated you end up in a queue to enter the game, punch your screen in rage and have to wait 4 weeks for a new one during which 2 major content patches are released and everyone is done with them before you get on!

I wish I could run around in subligar with no top on my male character with a /pecflex emote.
    Granted flex pecs
    subligar only
    inn room.

I wish my chocobo could fly. (ok its his wish, but he cant type)
    (0)

We would like to thank everyone for their fantastic submissions! The entry period has come to an end and the thread has been locked. The Community Team is checking all of your great entries and we will be announcing the winners on Wednesday, May 16th 2012 10:00 GMT. May the best entry win!
    (1)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14