Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Burr Manchu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortikhan View Post
    Your last line said it all. You need better gear if failing. If there is no chance of failing why would you invest in better gear before 50? Same result with a level 1 tool as a level 48 tool on a 54 synth with NQ mats or a leve. I see lots of naked leve crafters in our future.
    Because better gear makes crafting easier, faster, helps with quality increase, and helps with elemental stabilization. These things give more experience rewards and help you craft faster and with less breaks. Once again, the only people using "A level 1 tool on level 48" would be the same people using the system you mentioned, which (once again) would make crafting take 3x as long and cost 6x as much. Your logic is backwards... Yes, they could use shit gear if they want to "Zero Risk" synth, but like I said, there would be no benefit from using that method... as it would take way longer to level and cost much, much more.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    With the actions I have I can complete a synth in 4 actions AND get around 200 quality at minimum.

The XP bonus is a lot more time-efficient within the 200-300 quality range.

Either way, you need a couple fairly high level crafts to get the setup you describe, and someone that has them obviously put a lot of work into crafting and deserves the options to how they approach their synthing.
    (2)

Character
    Burr Manchu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Estellios View Post
    Either way, you need a couple fairly high level crafts to get the setup you describe, and someone that has them obviously put a lot of work into crafting and deserves the options to how they approach their synthing.
    Well said. Also I understand that 200-300 quality is easily done with new abilities, but as I understand it, the method the OP is saying could be used to exploit the system, would net no where near that amount of quality. In fact the quality would be zero. Unless HQ mats were used.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3