Player
    Character
    Big Suze
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Level 50 leves after 1.22

So far the only one if found is "Just For Kecks" in Ul'dah and it doesnt seem to pop too often.

Anyone found any other ones?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    That seems to be the only one, but there are a lot of 45 leves as well.

While they may not seem like a lot of exp, most allow seven synths. If you up your quality enough to get at least 600 per synth plus an average of 3000 reward exp you're looking at about 7,200 exp per leve plus bonus items for 100 or 300 appraisal.

I went from 46 to 48 in six hours from 40 and 45 leves. Even at 48, I can still squeeze 450 exp out of 40 leves without much effort.

I did check both Grid and LL, though and Ul'dah seems to have the onyl 50 leve.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    When I logged on post-patch, I had a Gridanian 40 leve that magicked itself into a 50 leve, so I assume there's at least one 50 leve in Gridania now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Big Suze
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Just got a 50 "holes in their defenses" in Ul'dah too, would be real nice if both would show up at once but i doubt it will happen.

Bonus for "just for kekcs" was 4 woolen yarn and 2 raptor leather for "holes in their defenses" (over 100 quality assessment)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phen Deazur
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    got both just now- its possible
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynthis Ravenbrook
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I got a L50 carpenter leve in Gridania so there are a few more
    (0)

Player

I always used to look through the leves, never see any Lvl 45 or 50 leves, then give up. One time I just decided to take both the level 40 leves (the ones inside the main cities, in this case Ul'dah), and when I went back there was a Level 40 and a Level 50, of which I had never seen. The thing I learned is that there's a sort of unorganized rotation, i.e. you'll rarely see a Level 50 leve when you first look but doing the lower level ones will open it up.

Now this is all pre 1.22, I did notice some leves in my journal turned into higher level ones after the patch, but I assume the same system is in place with maybe a few more added into the mix.

tl;dr Do the Level 40 leves and the Level 50 leves will show up....hopefully
    (0)

Player

After lvl 45 i just hasty-hand the lvl 40 leves and got some (2800+) xp from turning them in. Every 2 or 3 rotations there was a lvl 45 or lvl 50 leve available.
    (0)
    Last edited by RunForrestrun; 05-12-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ksenia Solo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForrestrun View Post
    After lvl 45 i just hasty-hand the lvl 40 leves and got some (2800+) xp from turning them in. Every 2 or 3 rotations there was a lvl 45 or lvl 50 leve available.
    This. Leve names don't change. Level and what you synth does. I think there are two at every city that rotate from 45-50. The rest rotate from 40 to 45.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    50 Armorer leve at Limsa and 50 Blacksmith leve at Ul'dah. I tend to get them more often when I hit the 300 appraisal mark but that's just my experience.
    (0)