Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

Hamlets supply phase rewards

Per player? Per 50 hours? Ruh roh...

Militia Quartermaster Dhebi Polaali: As a show of gratitude, the hamlet's healers have provided the militia with special herbal poultices which relax tired muscles, calm the spirit, and reinvigorate the mind. The militia will, in turn, pass these remedies along to adventurers who agree to assist them.

Those who aid the hamlet by donating and delivering supplies will earn bonuses of anima based on the amount of items contributed and their quality.

Militia Quartermaster Dhebi Polaali: We are not quick to forget the kindness of our benefactors. Contributions made during periods of enemy inactivity will be duly noted and reflected in stipends awarded should you join our ranks during a beast tribe invasion.

When a hamlet has received a set amount of donations and deliveries, its supply rating will increase. The higher the rating, the greater the rewards given for successfully defending the area from beast tribe attacks. However, a hamlet with a high rating will also attract stronger beastmen.

If your contribution to the hamlet's supply rating is amongst the top 20 adventurers, you will receive a bonus when participating in a successful attempt to repel enemy forces during the next round of hamlet defense.
    The names of the top 20 contributors can be viewed by speaking with the militia quartermaster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

So I gathered 32 Spruce Branches and got a chance to turn them in

Militia Quartermaster Dhebi Polaali: Select an item to contribute.

Excess amounts of the item will be returned to your inventory.
    12 anima recovered. You currently have 48.

Militia Quartermaster Dhebi Polaali: It just so happens that we had completely run out of that particular item.

Thank the Twelve you came when you did. I shall see that you are rewarded extra for your efforts.

100 anima recovered. You currently have 100.

-------- System Message --------
    We will soon be starting emergency maintenance. Please log out as soon as possible.

You contribute 3,000 points to Hyrstmill's supply rating.
    Your contributions to the hamlet militia have earned you a place amongst the top 20 provisioners.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sephrick; 04-26-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: changed title

Player
    Character
    Evenstar Wanderlust
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    looks like every 2 hour or something
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuma Akuma
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Is there a reward for turning in?
    (0)
    (>°°)D_->__(O°°)>-_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ_C-(°°Q)__O~~_t(°°<)_(;o0)___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by KumaAkuma View Post
    Is there a reward for turning in?
    I can tell you in 50 minutes when they start accepting things. Dug up about 30 Spruce Branches already so I'm ready to go.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Added reward info. Anima only so far but being in the top 20 apparently boosts rewards in attack phase.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    I kinda like the model they are using for this, it doesn't alienate anyone from being able to assist with the supplies since everyone is able to give the same amount, unlike provisions which can be monopolized by a few players forcing others to wait 28hrs to try again.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Wow wtf so much anima recovered.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post
    Wow wtf so much anima recovered.
    I think it was only because it was an item they were out of.

For the "requested 10" I would have gotten only 4 Anima. All 32 Branches got 12. The bonus was because the current supply was 0. Still, I got 2 to 8 Branches each time they came up so about an hour for 12 anima isn't bad.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrick View Post
    I think it was only because it was an item they were out of.

For the "requested 10" I would have gotten only 4 Anima. All 32 Branches got 12. The bonus was because the current supply was 0. Still, I got 2 to 8 Branches each time they came up so about an hour for 12 anima isn't bad.
    Wait you only got 12 anima back? i thought you got 100 >_>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynthis Ravenbrook
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    No one has been able to test yet of course but the patch notes seem to indicate that to get the rewards (other than anima) you have to see an NPC inside an instance after winning in the battle phase. That would mean that anyone contributing supplies would also need to participate in the battle phase. I really hope that is not the case.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast