Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by Keftenk View Post
    Well, it's not like SE has shown us they can create "hard" content, unless its in the form of something ridiculously absurd such as Absolute Virtue. The only reason why Ifrit took so long to kill was because of the terribad server structure and animation lag that plagued the instance and fight.
    Lol, wrf are you talking about? Can't you see they communicate, have probably the best gear in the game, triple, or 4meld shit. Took them 32 tries and you say it isn't hard? Yeah, did you kill it? They killed it in little under 8min. I saw a 8min video from mog posted on YouTube and they got owned when 3 Garudas showed up and her hp wasn't close to die, maybe 1/4. Go cry in a corner you jealous #\%\^\^.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    The Patriarch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    (5)
    Bring Quality Notorious Monsters to FFXIV!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/40738-Highly-Notorious-Monstersz

Player
    Character
    Cthulhu Theeldar
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    /em hugs Richard inappropriately. Friends? News to me. I got some AF with VV last patch, but that's about all the contact I've had with BG until I just touched Richard. Also, not jealous. Check my lodestone history. I didn't even have to do the fight. Louie offered me the quest and I just stared at him until he said "Oh... right." and gave me the win.

(p.s. - Richard, call me. (I had fun today))
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    What is best in life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    To crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Player
    Character
    Kirana Fiore
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Lol, wrf are you talking about? Can't you see they communicate, have probably the best gear in the game, triple, or 4meld shit. Took them 32 tries and you say it isn't hard? Yeah, did you kill it? They killed it in little under 8min. I saw a 8min video from mog posted on YouTube and they got owned when 3 Garudas showed up and her hp wasn't close to die, maybe 1/4. Go cry in a corner you jealous #\%\^\^.
    That was like our 8th-10th try not our 32nd so don't down play us because we haven't killed it yet we were trying which is more then I can say for most that were watching us "fail." Hating on the hater to become a hater is kind of just as bad, but cool story bro~!
    (1)
    Watch Me on Twitch [http://www.twitch.tv/kiranafiore]
    Follow Me on Twitter [https://twitter.com/kiranafiore]
    Subscribe to Me on YouTube [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnOzuNBC8VfbW7eIoZs3mg]

"Other mom's ain't got it like Kirana's got it!" - Jubei Kibigami, 2015

Player
    Character
    Illmortal Tyr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    lol @ all of you for crying about stacking BLM or stacking jobs in general. It's a strat that works.. deal with it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keftenk Duras
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Lol wth? Is this WoW where gear is needed to determine a successful win? Nope.

I've been supporting BG with all these people whining about class stacking. The content isn't hard, simple as that. No, I haven't had the chance to even do the 40 version of Garuda. I'm not saying that skill isn't involved, just in comparison to fights that many others have experienced not just in FF, but other games. This is at the bottom of the barrel. The fight is more about the concept rather then actual hard mechanics to overcome. As BG said themselves, it's really just about hiding behind the rocks and dealing with the adds. How is that hard?
    (0)

Player

I've been supporting BG with all these people whining about class stacking. The content isn't hard, simple as that. No, I haven't had the chance to even do the 40 version of Garuda. I'm not saying that skill isn't involved, just in comparison to fights that many others have experienced not just in FF, but other games. This is at the bottom of the barrel. The fight is more about the concept rather then actual hard mechanics to overcome. As BG said themselves, it's really just about hiding behind the rocks and dealing with the adds. How is that hard?
    How about you try the fight first? That could help.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tsubaki Nakatsu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    As BG said themselves, it's really just about hiding behind the rocks and dealing with the adds. How is that hard?
    We never said this was the extent to the fight lol. Garuda still requires the highest amount of performance and execution in any fight we've had so far in FFXIV. It's not a push over and a lot of people won't be clearing it anytime soon. If you can't do high DPS you wont even see Phase 2. If you manage to scrounge by Phase 2 and you don't continue high DPS you will likely be burned down in Phase 4.

No its not AV. No it's not Yogg 0 Lights. It is the hardest fight we've had in the game so far overall because Ifrit's bullshit server/animation lock is not fresh and it doesn't really affect you in this fight.
    (3)
    www.bluegarter.guildwork.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydin View Post
    Look at you... Just when I thought I liked Carraway more (and Fusional A LOT LESS)... Richard... you're my new favorite

Player
    Character
    Keftenk Duras
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Lol, why am I the one being flamed? I'm not accusing anyone of anything, just simply stating the fight isn't really as hard as people claim. As I'm entitled too and what will most definitely be the truth. It's not like I run with some ragtag of shit players in my LS. Just like AV, CC, and Mog before it, Garuda will be no different in terms of how "difficult" it will be. It's not talking smack, it's just how SE does content. It's how they've almost always done content in not just 14, but in 11 as well.

If you think for a second that BG is the only exception to the "its not that hard" rule, you're kidding yourselves. There are plenty of groups across all the servers that are as good or just as good as BG. All about execution and repetition, don't know why people don't understand that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Dragon
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 61

try it, go try it if you think you can do it
    (0)

Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast